What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailer!

Went winless at home for the first time since 1966

They will still be bailer. This is all because they got picked on, it's completely unfair.

They still haven't admitted to being even a little bit wrong in how they ran the football program (and athletic program as a whole.) As far as I can tell they have only made surface changes in the people running things down there.

The SWC blood runs deep in their veins. As much as we have enjoyed watching them stink this season it is only a matter of time until they open up the wallets and go to work at cheating themselves back into winning games. And believing they are doing God's work as they do it.

Scum sucking bunch of **********'s

EDIT*** I see now that it was already posted, apparently Sporting News now links to SI stories as though they are sort of their own. Sporting News has become lamestream media.

EDIT*** I see now that it was already posted, apparently Sporting News now links to SI stories as though they are sort of their own. Sporting News has become lamestream media.

too bad, I subscribed for years. before the internet, TSN was a great source of info.

too bad, I subscribed for years. before the internet, TSN was a great source of info.
Agreed, I had it all through elementary and middle school. I'd ask for a subscription at christmas every year. My obsession with digging through the stats they published played no small part in me being a decent math student.

Now the website is just sort of sad.

I am calling Bull**** on this ^. $10,000 a month my ass, you know how much weed you would have to move to make that? No freakn way.

I am calling Bull**** on this ^. $10,000 a month my ass, you know how much weed you would have to move to make that? No freakn way.

What if you were in a law and order town where the cops crack down on anything illegal unless you happen to be really good at football or basketball, in which case they will cover up pretty much anything, rape, murder, certainly selling some weed. Maybe you have some built in advantages that allow you to sell more product at a higher cost than your would-be competitors? The only question is whether the 10K was net after he paid off Waco PD.

I believe the $10k is gross revenue, and then you would have to deduct the costs:

6lbs = 96oz

Income $10,000 ($104ish / oz)
Cost $ 4,800 ($50/oz)

Then you have to cover expenses, and pay off those who help sell/transport. He could probably clear $3k per month in net profit. If he is helping his family, then $2k there and he as $1k to have fun with per month in college.

I got the impression that he wasn't at the bottom of the pyramid. He was distributing product to others who then moved them to the streets. If you are doing that the risk is higher but it isn't hard to net $10,000 a month.

What if you were in a law and order town where the cops crack down on anything illegal unless you happen to be really good at football or basketball, in which case they will cover up pretty much anything, rape, murder, certainly selling some weed. Maybe you have some built in advantages that allow you to sell more product at a higher cost than your would-be competitors? The only question is whether the 10K was net after he paid off Waco PD.

He paid the Waco PD in touchdowns (sort of like bitcoin, known as TDCoin).

According to this site (howtosellweed.com) a pound goes for a little over $3K.

Breaking up a pound to 1/8 oz.
Round the price of a pound up to $4K, IIRC an 1/8 oz. of good weed sold for $50-60 around the time that he was at Baylor, you get 128 eighths out of a pound. Say he sells 120 of those the revenue is $6K. That's $2K just moving 1 pound.

I think the article said he was getting multiple pounds per shipment in the mail, then driving to a couple of nearby cities with large quantities. Maybe he was getting 10 pounds at a bulk price of $25K and distributing it for $3.5K a pound. That's only 10 transactions and gets you to $10K.

The other important point would be that he said he got up to $10K in a month, not $10K every month.

I'm guessing he exaggerated, and was probably moving relatively large quantities and making a few grand a month.

When you’re a big time black athlete at a “religious,” mostly white private school in a very small town, market pricing for weed is out of the window. There’s additional markup in there for sure. And, given Josh Gordon’s extreme affinity for the kind buds, selling $10K a month doesn’t seem that far fetched.

Back