What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailer!

My advice to you guys would be to not tar an entire school because of the bad acts of one or two individuals. A Lynch Mob mentality is not a good place to be.
This is a school that covered up a MURDER committed by one of its basketball players. This is a school that covered up OVER 50 RAPES committed by members of its football team. What part of “rotten to the core” are you not picking up?

My advice to you guys would be to not tar an entire school because of the bad acts of one or two individuals. A Lynch Mob mentality is not a good place to be.
I’m a Christian. Baylor purports to be a Christian school. As such, in my opinion, they are and should be held to a higher standard. How many non-Christians look at Baylor and say, “If that is Christianity, I don’t want any part of it?”

When the Pepper Hamilton report that was commissioned by Baylor’s regents is made public, I shall reconsider my position.

It was the Pepper Hamilton report’s findings that ID’d dozens of T9 violations and failure of institutional controls that led to the removal of Briles, McCaw & Starr.

I’d like to see Baylor be subject to Freedom of Information Act responsibilities as a condition of federal grant and scholarship dollar eligibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Or you could Google it, instead of relying on other people to educate you in a two minute span, immediately after you told them they were reacting very wrongly to something you admittedly know nothing about.

PAHI don't do Google. Takes too much effort, he's a lazy-ass mother****er, and if he did he might be in danger of educating himself. And he don't do that either.

The evidence, including their own "investigation" stated that the entire football coaching staff knew about and was involved in covering up the sexual assaults by multiple members of the football team. Their response, fire the head coach (after the heat got to intense) and keep the rest of the staff.

Evidence showed that the President (Ken Starr) and the board knew what was going on. He eventually was moved to a job in the law school and most of the regents stayed on.

They admitted that they were not in compliance with Title IX in terms of reporting and protection of those who reported. Surprise, surprise, they still aren't in compliance.

Holy **** at least read a few of the links posted. There were at least two convictions of football players, and the cases against those football players were impeded and victims/witnesses coerced to keep quiet by many different staff members, up to and including the ****ing president of the university. Characterizing this as a couple of bad actors is woefully ignorant to the point of willful misrepresentation.

I've thought for a while that you are a bad faith poster but your work in this thread confirms it; you like to be contrarian for the sake of it.

PAHI-style willfull ignorance on 9/11 terror attack:

I’d recommend you guys don’t overreact to those buildings that were damaged in NYC. Only 2 people were in charge of actually steering those hijacked planes.

Holy **** at least read a few of the links posted. There were at least two convictions of football players, and the cases against those football players were impeded and victims/witnesses coerced to keep quiet by many different staff members, up to and including the ****ing president of the university. Characterizing this as a couple of bad actors is woefully ignorant to the point of willful misrepresentation.

I've thought for a while that you are a bad faith poster but your work in this thread confirms it; you like to be contrarian for the sake of it.

I'll repeat your phrase: "two convictions of football players...." Allbuffs sometimes sinks into a very ignorant Groupthink. F bailer being a prime example. And again, there must be more to the story because it sure isn't influencing recruits or their parents.

Yet, you seem to be fine tarring several different communities as unwelcoming to black athletes. At some point, the cognitive dissonance with you will be so strong that you will literally **** and go blind.

PAHI don't do Google. Takes too much effort, he's a lazy-ass mother****er, and if he did he might be in danger of educating himself. And he don't do that either.

Put down the bottle, bro....

I'll repeat your phrase: "two convictions of football players...." Allbuffs sometimes sinks into a very ignorant Groupthink. F bailer being a prime example. And again, there must be more to the story because it sure isn't influencing recruits or their parents.

More PAHI-like logic - The Cast of Deadlist Catch shouldn’t care about Black Lives Matter because it doesn’t help them pull up delicious crabs from the bottom of the Baring Sea.

PAHI-style willfull ignorance on 9/11 terror attack:

I’d recommend you guys don’t overreact to those buildings that were damaged in NYC. Only 2 people were in charge of actually steering those hijacked planes.

There you go. The Baylor Ath Dept issues are as important as 9/11. Thanks. You guys are the gifts that keep on giving. Sometimes I get on Allbuffs to learn things and other times just to wade in the Crazy.

Speaking of only 2 athletes at Baylor, remember Clint Bowers and Derek Brehm?

These two Baylor baseball players shot Queso the Cat with a pellet gun outside of a Waco Taco Cabana, beat it in the head with a golf club, decapitated and skinned it. Both young men were acquitted since no one had proper ownership papers for Queso.

Story.

These two Baylor baseball players shot Queso the Cat with a pellet gun outside of a Waco Taco Cabana, beat it in the head with a golf club, decapitated and skinned it. Both young men were acquitted since no one had proper ownership papers for Queso.

Story.

I understand animal cruelty does not correspond at all with being a serial murderer.

Last edited:
Yet, you seem to be fine tarring several different communities as unwelcoming to black athletes. At some point, the cognitive dissonance with you will be so strong that you will literally **** and go blind.

Not my problem, but CU consistently has a pretty hard time having the backs of its football players re: minor offenses. I'd sure take notice of it if I had a 4 star HS football kid in my home. Just sayin'.

Not my problem, but CU consistently has a pretty hard time having the backs of its football players re: minor offenses. I'd sure take notice of it if I had a 4 star HS football kid in my home. Just sayin'.

Explain in detail what CU did wrong in regards to Julmisse. Bonus points if you can explain in detail how the Boulder DA did him wrong as well.

Put down the bottle, bro....

Good to see that you're almost as obnoxious a troll on the football board as you are on the politics board. You must be proud.

How anyone who (allegedly) is a CU fan can rise to the defense of that sleazy hypocritical Southern Baptist ****hole in the bigger ****hole that is Waco is beyond my comprehension. But given the moral vacuity of your choices and posts in other threads I guess I really shouldn't be at all surprised.

There you go. The Baylor Ath Dept issues are as important as 9/11. Thanks. You guys are the gifts that keep on giving. Sometimes I get on Allbuffs to learn things and other times just to wade in the Crazy.

These are not just Baylor Athletic issues. They are college athletics issues. College athletics is an American cultural treasure that is stained by domestic violence, and sexual assault. Title IX is a federal law that goes beyond the BU athletic department.

It’s not that tough of a concept to want to enjoy college athletics without the stain of sexual abuse and subsequent coverups going on.

Speaking of 2 more Baylor athletes, have you ever heard of Patrick Dennehy and Carlton Dotson? Because covering up murder with fake drug allegations is another stain on College athletics. Rape and murder. Rape AND murder.

Story.

I think that Barry Alvarez'es son put a parakeet or a hamster into a microwave oven. Some of these young people are totally ****ed up
In the head.

Good to see that you're almost as obnoxious a troll on the football board as you are on the politics board. You must be proud.

How anyone who (allegedly) is a CU fan can rise to the defense of that sleazy hypocritical Southern Baptist ****hole in the bigger ****hole that is Waco is beyond my comprehension. But given the moral vacuity of your choices and posts in other threads I guess I really shouldn't be at all surprised.

Idot alert.

**** bailer and **** PAHI

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

...but you'd gladly send your daughter to ****Baylor!

I think that Barry Alvarez'es son put a parakeet or a hamster into a microwave oven. Some of these young people are totally ****ed up
In the head.

PAHI-like Logic - Everyone else does it.

But the thing is, Barry Alvarez didn’t cover up murder and didn’t run a program with allegations of over 50 counts of rape over a 4-year period.

**** bailer and **** PAHI

Ding ding ding!! Winner! This thread is starting to reinforce my old theory that about half the posters here actually went to college and that half of the remaining half actually attended and graduated from CU. I do understand that most of the folks here attended crappy dumbed down public high schools, so I don't hold your inabilities to think critically against you.

Back