What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailer!

I find it interesting that our resident SEC/Auburn fan is defending CU's actions. Duff saying CU did everything the right way in regards to Julmisse is credible, IMO.

I find it interesting that our resident SEC/Auburn fan is defending CU's actions. Duff saying CU did everything the right way in regards to Julmisse is credible, IMO.
Yeah. If anything, CU and MM were more lenient and supportive than most fans would have been. I remember the overwhelming reaction was "He's done!". Ant got suspended for the arrest for a domestic assault. He got completely removed from the program when he got arrested for theft while under suspension. Despite all that, since he's known to be a solid young man and the incidents sounded a bit worse than they were and the legal issues were cleared up with a plea agreement, Ant was given a path back to re-join the program that he chose not to take.

I think CU & MM handled this well. Took the matters seriously but also didn't kick the kid to the curb.

I pull for the student athletes massively, but I never trust the school to do the right thing when the chips are down. It's an institutional character flaw and it's too bad.

If you really cared about Julmisse, you wouldn’t address his situation in a thread about Tevin Elliot, Sam Ukwuachu, Devin Chafin, Shawn Oakman, Ishmael Zamora, Jeremy Faulk, Tre’Von Armstead, Mychael Chatman and the multiple levels of Baylor administration that delayed, denied, and victim shamed women who claim to have been sexually abused by football players.

1) There are ample threads dedicated to CU’s problems and scandals where CU fans can and have discussed Julmisse’s situation, Tumkin’s domestic abuse, and the Barnett era scandal.

2) Let me know when Lee Corso, Paul Finebaum, and Colin Cowherd or people of similar position call for CU to discontinue a football season. Not even O’Reilly went that far.

3) **** Baylor

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. If anything, CU and MM were more lenient and supportive than most fans would have been. I remember the overwhelming reaction was "He's done!". Ant got suspended for the arrest for a domestic assault. He got completely removed from the program when he got arrested for theft while under suspension. Despite all that, since he's known to be a solid young man and the incidents sounded a bit worse than they were and the legal issues were cleared up with a plea agreement, Ant was given a path back to re-join the program that he chose not to take.

I think CU & MM handled this well. Took the matters seriously but also didn't kick the kid to the curb.
There's also an issue of public perception in today's world, specifically as it pertains to domestic violence of any kind. Learning the details of his situation made me roll my eyes and believe it was very much overblown, but unfortunately, all DV situations are classified as DV and that has a pretty tough stigma that comes along with it. The 2nd arrest put it over the top and forced their hands, but as you stated, even through all that, MM and CU gave him a path back that he chose not to take.

CU (even now) has a random pyramidal structure of no one having anyone else's back. The admins didn't have MM's nor George's back on the on the Tumpkin thing, and MM/AD didn't have Julmisse's back on his pushing of his stalky "girlfriend". When you work for (or play for) CU you're totally on your own.
Yeah. For Rick and Mac, it was the “$100,000 Pyramid.”

Can PAhi be banned simply because he supports f*** bailer? The benefit of him being banned heavily outweighs the cost
Pahi is a contrarian...All sites like this need someone like him. Think of the ennui if he didn’t stir the pot.

And.......

F*CK Bailor!

Mac and the AD have handled these player incidents pretty damned well if you ask me. Also, the Tumpkin thing. CU has made it tough for the media to throw darts.

Look guys RE: Baylor, I'm not standing up for the few reprehensible morons that wormed their way into the sports programs there. The subject that's more interesting to me is the maniacal fixation on this site with tarring the entire school. For reference, ask your Dads about the Sports Illustrated cover back in the Mac One era slandering the CU program.

I hate Salem Witch Hunts, McCarthyism and the 1930s Stalinist show trials. It's usually a good idea in life to turn on your thinking caps when the torches and pitchforks crowd shows up chanting and smelling like moonshine.....

Look guys RE: Baylor, I'm not standing up for the few reprehensible morons that wormed their way into the sports programs there. The subject that's more interesting to me is the maniacal fixation on this site with tarring the entire school. For reference, ask your Dads about the Sports Illustrated cover back in the Mac One era slandering the CU program.

I hate Salem Witch Hunts, McCarthyism and the 1930s Stalinist show trials. It's usually a good idea in life to turn on your thinking caps when the torches and pitchforks crowd shows up chanting and smelling like moonshine.....
The school and town appear to be complicit in the coverup.

It's obvious PAHI is a witch and we should burn him before he turns someone into a newt. No need for a duck or a great grey gravy.

and Baylor and their corrupt school and athletic leadership have repeatedly stooped to new lows over the past 15 years. Even Stevie Wonder can see the pattern.

It's obvious PAHI is a witch and we should burn him before he turns someone into a newt. No need for a duck or a great grey gravy.

and Baylor and their corrupt school and athletic leadership have repeatedly stooped to new lows over the past 15 years. Even Stevie Wonder can see the pattern.
And he's blind!

OK, I'll volunteer for a Tasering, having one fingernail torn out, or having to watch an entire CSU basketball game, but can I get a pass on the "burned up" idea? Thanks in advance....

Why don’t you provide us with your level headed analysis of the Baylor scandal? Please resist any tendency to draw parallels with CU.

Honestly, if you’re not utterly appalled by the behavior of the leadership at that school, there is something seriously wrong with you. Somebody like that can minimize anything.

It isn’t a maniacal fixation. It’s more like ridiculing bailer for entertainment.

Wait a minute, a few? Damn, I've had the wrong definition of that word for a long ass time. Anyway, sounds like a systemic issue to me. I'll admit, I haven't read all about it but something is definitely off there. Outside looking in, seems like people wanted to line their pockets instead of doing what's right.

There weren't any actual witches in Salem. There are actual rapists and murderers at Baylor, and they tried to cover it all up. This analogy is terrible.

**** Baylor.

It came across my notifications from ESPN that **** Baylor paid Briles $15.1 million when they fired him. Looks like systematic rape does pay.

Back