What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailer!

Unbelievable. That place is a cesspool dumpster fire all rolled into one.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...black-football-players-sexual-assault-scandal

**** Bailer!

Just when you think it can't get much worse they throw an exponent on it. I can't see how any parent would let their daughter get within 50 miles of that campus much less pay for her to go there.

Interesting quote from the article

"Although urged to remain, McCaw refused to continue on as Baylor Athletic Director because he, 'was disgusted at that point with the regents, the racism, the phony finding of fact' and because he 'did not want to be part of some Enron cover-up scheme,'" the motion states.

Even people who were a part of the culture can't take it any more.

I don't care how long it takes, I want these young women who are victims of this ridiculous excuse for a school, and a church affiliated school at that, to win judgements so large that nobody can ignore it. I want them to be financially crippled for decades, I want the punishment to outlive the administrators who were there when this all happened and who are there now.

As long as they can hide behind, 'protecting the privacy of our students', we will never know the extent and depth of these issues.

Just when you think it can't get much worse they throw an exponent on it. I can't see how any parent would let their daughter get within 50 miles of that campus much less pay for her to go there.

Interesting quote from the article

Even people who were a part of the culture can't take it any more.

I don't care how long it takes, I want these young women who are victims of this ridiculous excuse for a school, and a church affiliated school at that, to win judgements so large that nobody can ignore it. I want them to be financially crippled for decades, I want the punishment to outlive the administrators who were there when this all happened and who are there now.
Here here!! Yes to everything you said. I'm always amazed by the defense of the school, CAB truthers, hypocrisy of epic prepositions (baptists turning the other cheek?).

But McCaw did give a deposition as part of an ongoing lawsuit filed by 10 women who all say Baylor in various ways ignored, downplayed, or discouraged reporting of sexual assault. And portions of that deposition, as quoted in a filing today by lawyers for the Jane Does, describes a vast sexual-assault coverup that involved everyone—the Board of Regents, the PR firm G.F. Bunting + Co., and even the outside Title IX investigators—and was much bigger than just the football team.

No surprise. But that's still confirmation of the deep and systemic evil most of us strongly suspected. Burn it down.

**** bailer!!!!

The Baylor mess is the biggest fixer upper ever.

baaecdd37ed11f742504b2f3c8c2b546.jpg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I'm still not sure how the NCAA hasn't ATF/FBI'd that place.

Last edited:
Because Law Enforcement might not be done with that. And its Friday. **** Bailer!
Kinda like you put a coach on admin leave while investigating, I don't know how they continue to function at this point, especially while law enforcement is doing its thing.

Because Law Enforcement might not be done with that. And its Friday. **** Bailer!

Title IX and the Cleary Act apparently don’t have teeth. Laws are only as good as the enforcement mechanism.

The Big 12 is complicit in preferring to look tough without actually doing anything material.

Baylor and other private schools should be subject to freedom of information act requirements in exchange for conference membership, federal grant eligibility and Federal student borrowing programs by now.

Back