What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailer!

it is all relative. OU, UT, ****ing Aggies? I will take Baylor any day. Perhaps if you bone heads lived in Texas, you would feel the same.

View attachment 32956
So you support a culture of rape and sexual assault at a christian university and the corresponding cover up by said christians in charge? Got it. Not sure how that is relative to the other schools you listed.

Pathetic response. Yeah. I support rape. The bad guys are gone, but we should burn down the university for laughs.

How do you know the bad guys are gone without the Pepper Hamilton report being made public (with names of victims redacted, of course)?
How do you know the same booster pockets that funded a whole bunch of settlements in exchange for silence aren’t still willing to run that same playbook?

Do you think the Waco and campus police are all of a sudden placing the safety of co-ed victims above high profile scholarship athletes?

Did the Waco Tribune all of a sudden turn into a defender of the helpless victim?

Would you want your daughter to attend Baylor? I don’t want mine anywhere near that campus.

How do you know the bad guys are gone without the Pepper Hamilton report being made public (with names of victims redacted, of course)?
How do you know the same booster pockets that funded a whole bunch of settlements in exchange for silence aren’t still willing to run that same playbook?

Do you think the Waco and campus police are all of a sudden placing the safety of co-ed victims above high profile scholarship athletes?

Did the Waco Tribune all of a sudden turn into a defender of the helpless victim?

Would you want your daughter to attend Baylor? I don’t want mine anywhere near that campus.
Welcome back.

I have (literally) ten friends who sent their daughters to Baylor this year. My daughter went to California (CU came in second, unfortunately). Had she wanted to go to Baylor, I would have supported her. Call me a naive loser, but I think the bad guys are gone. Over and out.

Last edited:
I have (literally) ten friends who sent their daughters to Baylor this year. My daughter went to California (CU came in second, unfortunately). Had she wanted to go to Baylor, I would have supported her. Call me a nieve loser, but I think the bad guys are gone. Over and out.

No need to call you names. Just curious upon what facts you base an opinion that the bad guys are gone?
What do these friends of yours have to say about whether or not Art Briles got a fair shake from the press?

I have (literally) ten friends who sent their daughters to Baylor this year. My daughter went to California (CU came in second, unfortunately). Had she wanted to go to Baylor, I would have supported her. Call me a naive loser, but I think the bad guys are gone. Over and out.
I’m sure the misogyny that undergirded Baylor’s rape culture has been wiped out.

The people that make decisions at Baylor don't care if athletes rape women. Sure, they fired Art Briles and Ken Starr eventually, but they only care about the prestige of their university, and how successful athletic teams can support that. **** bailer

The people that make decisions at Baylor don't care if athletes rape women. Sure, they fired Art Briles and Ken Starr eventually, but they only care about the prestige of their university, and how successful athletic teams can support that. **** bailer
It’s actually worse than that. The Baptist patriarchy believes that the women are responsible for getting raped. No joke.

It’s actually worse than that. The Baptist patriarchy believes that the women are responsible for getting raped. No joke.

Don’t forget the Baylor law school and associated legal minds that keep a lid on Baylor’s history of sexual abuse. I think you are giving too much credit to the Baptist patriarchy, and not attributing nearly enough credence to good old boy pride, lust, and greed.

Don’t forget the Baylor law school and associated legal minds that keep a lid on Baylor’s history of sexual abuse. I think you are giving too much credit to the Baptist patriarchy, and not attributing nearly enough credence to good old boy pride, lust, and greed.
You act like those are different things.

Cus the lawyer part and the rich bastard part gets a free pass at the expense of your religious bigotry.
:LOL: The truth about Bailer must cause you some real cognitive dissonance. Why don't you explain to me all the good things this particular sect has done, considering it was created specifically in support of slavery.

:LOL: The truth about Bailer must cause you some real cognitive dissonance. Why don't you explain to me all the good things this particular sect has done, considering it was created specifically in support of slavery.

The cognitive dissonance comes from the fact that the way rape was handled in Waco is a legal matter, not a theological one.

The cognitive dissonance comes from the fact that the way rape was handled in Waco is a legal matter, not a theological one.
The belief that their* theology did not influence their "legal" response to rape is willfully burying your head in the sand.

*"their" not "your" - don't try and play a victim card here.

I apparently struck a nerve with the guy who doesn't mind cheering for an institution that doesn't care about a culture denigrating women and ok with rape. I'm ok with that
You have no idea what you are talking about. Carry on.

Back