What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** bailer!

You are a "bigot and habitual liar . . . peace" :LOL:

This feigned equanimity is emblematic of your bizarre thought processes. Will your moral crusade against religious bigotry in your online community extend to standing up for polygamous Mormons marrying children? To Al Qaeda killing infidels? To Isis enslaving women? To Hindus burning widows to death on their husbands' funeral pyres? To Christian Scientists dying for want of blood transfusions?

That you choose to give religion an exalted space in your personal worldview doesn't make you holier than anyone else. It just makes your opinions worth less. The fact is fundamentalists of all religions, because they cling to historic versions of religion, are misogynistic. You feel "no need to play this silly game" only because you recognize this obvious fact--and who wouldn't, it's a feature, not a bug, of those denominations. I attended an orthodox Jewish wedding this past summer and couldn't dance with my wife because there was a screen separating men from women. I didn't tear down the screen or take a dump on the dance floor, but I recognized the ridiculous beliefs that led to that screen existing.

Let’s talk about your congestive dissidence for a second and how YOUR hypocrisy undervalues your opinion:

Misogynistic Patriarchy: This is a football board made up primarily of male posters who cheer for NCAA football, a purely patriarchal sport that runs in the vapors of Jim Crow, where brown skinned athletes are not being monetarily compensated for providing entertainment in a multi billion dollar industry. The players are coddled and protected while facing debilitating injury. The coddled environment on campus amongst student athlete creates situations where the sport is plagued by sexual misconduct by players and coverups by institutions.

Yet you singularly target the Baptist Patriarchy. You ignore this football driven dynamic, and go off the rails with some Taliban reference.

If you were honest about going after sexual abuse impacting children, you might take a crack at the US school system. A 2017 AP investigation revealed 17,000 official reports of sex assaults in our school system over a 4 year period. After the home, schools are the #2 site where juveniles are assaulted. Never have I seen you address an interest in public schools taking measures to address the safety of our children (outside of the gun debate.)

Your professional career involves negotiating plea deals for a lot of brown skin defendants, which results in jail time for some (many?) people who may have been found innocent if their case had been brought to trial. I once asked your opinion about judicial reform to create a less racist system and was met by crickets. But you have no problem railing on and on about white nationalism. What are you doing on this board to advocate for judicial reform that might lead to less racial discrimination in your chosen field? The answer appears to involve wasting time and resources in pathetic attempts to demonize me. Weak sauce.

Oh yeah, you live in close proximity to the highest concentration of billionaires in the Western Hemisphere, boast about paying tuition to Stanford. And you want to give billionaires more voting power by eliminating the EC.

You find the pledge of allegiance creepy. And you have made it a mission to vilify religion and those who defend it.

You are on your own moral crusade in a quixotic quest to undermine cultural institutions with your broad paintbrush of racism and cultural intolerance.

I do give you credit for not taking a dump on the dance floor at a Jewish Wedding. I assume you didn’t use the women’s restroom either, or wank off Elmo-in-Times-Square style to get your point across. But your use of the word “ridiculous” in relation to a religious tradition is sadly par for the course.

But instead of looking inward, you lash out at me like I’m the bad guy.

Yeah, I’m a sinner. I could definitely be a better Christian and sometimes don’t turn my cheek in reference to you. But then again that would deprive both of us of a learning opportunity and a chance to connect as human beings in the most racially diverse county on the planet. Sure we have a long way to go to truly be equal. But change isn’t going to come from being negative snarky bastards that only find faults in others.

I’m sure you are a great guy and it’s always a pleasure to measure dicks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s talk about your congestive dissidence for a second and how YOUR hypocrisy undervalues your opinion:

Misogynistic Patriarchy: This is a football board made up primarily of male posters who cheer for NCAA football, a purely patriarchal sport that runs in the vapors of Jim Crow, where brown skinned athletes are not being monetarily compensated for providing entertainment in a multi billion dollar industry. The players are coddled and protected while facing debilitating injury. The coddled environment on campus amongst student athlete creates situations where the sport is plagued by sexual misconduct by players and coverups by institutions.

Yet you singularly target the Baptist Patriarchy. You ignore this football driven dynamic, and go off the rails with some Taliban reference.

If you were honest about going after sexual abuse impacting children, you might take a crack at the US school system. A 2017 AP investigation revealed 17,000 official reports of sex assaults in our school system over a 4 year period. After the home, schools are the #2 site where juveniles are assaulted. Never have I seen you address an interest in public schools taking measures to address the safety of our children (outside of the gun debate.)

Your professional career involves negotiating plea deals for a lot of brown skin defendants, which results in jail time for some (many?) people who may have been found innocent if their case had been brought to trial. I once asked your opinion about judicial reform to create a less racist system and was met by crickets. But you have no problem railing on and on about white nationalism. What are you doing on this board to advocate for judicial reform that might lead to less racial discrimination in your chosen field? The answer appears to involve wasting time and resources in pathetic attempts to demonize me. Weak sauce.

Oh yeah, you live in close proximity to the highest concentration of billionaires in the Western Hemisphere, boast about paying tuition to Stanford. And you want to give billionaires more voting power by eliminating the EC.

You find the pledge of allegiance creepy. And you have made it a mission to vilify religion and those who defend it.

You are on your own moral crusade in a quixotic quest to undermine cultural institutions with your broad paintbrush of racism and cultural intolerance.

I do give you credit for not taking a dump on the dance floor at a Jewish Wedding. I assume you didn’t use the women’s restroom either, or wank off Elmo-in-Times-Square style to get your point across. But your use of the word “ridiculous” in relation to a religious tradition is sadly par for the course.

But instead of looking inward, you lash out at me like I’m the bad guy.

Yeah, I’m a sinner. I could definitely be a better Christian and sometimes don’t turn my cheek in reference to you. But then again that would deprive both of us of a learning opportunity and a chance to connect as human beings in the most racially diverse county on the planet. Sure we have a long way to go to truly be equal. But change isn’t going to come from being negative snarky bastards that only find faults in others.

I’m sure you are a great guy and it’s always a pleasure to measure dicks.

You are such a thin-skinned baby. It's a miracle you can leave your house without breaking into sobs at all the people being mean to you. Nobody here is in competition with you in some morality challenge. I don't give a **** about what you do with your life, and it's ****ing weird that you take such an interest in mine. That you either cannot, or refuse to, discuss issues without finding personal affront makes you among the worst posters here.

Here is the backward-assed, country-**** statement about women published by Southern Baptists: "A wife is to submit herself graciously to the servant leadership of her husband even as the church willingly submits to the headship of Christ." You might think this is fine and not misogynistic at all. You would be wrong.

Why don't you post all your ideas about the Electoral College in that thread, so you can continue getting owned all over these fora?

You are such a thin-skinned baby. It's a miracle you can leave your house without breaking into sobs at all the people being mean to you. Nobody here is in competition with you in some morality challenge. I don't give a **** about what you do with your life, and it's ****ing weird that you take such an interest in mine. That you either cannot, or refuse to, discuss issues without finding personal affront makes you among the worst posters here.

Here is the backward-assed, country-**** statement about women published by Southern Baptists: "A wife is to submit herself graciously to the servant leadership of her husband even as the church willingly submits to the headship of Christ." You might think this is fine and not misogynistic at all. You would be wrong.

Why don't you post all your ideas about the Electoral College in that thread, so you can continue getting owned all over these fora?

Typical - no effort whatsoever to apply one iota of self-awareness.

So I’m thin skinned baby. Insult given. Again.

If you don’t give a damn, why do you bother speculating on my alleged fragile mental state that is suspiciously descriptive.

Say “hi” to Elmo on your way to the next wedding.

Soiled drawers thinks this isn’t in the christian bible...
Ephesians 5:22-24
New International Version (NIV)

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Must not be on ignore by the Church Auditor. Sweet.

The man may be the head of the household. But the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head whichever way she pleases. - Nia Vardalos.

1 Samuel 28:7. Find me a woman who can talk to the spirits of the dead. I’ll go to her and find out what’s going to happen.

:giggle:

Now I understand why Edith had to get Archie a Bee-ah on command......Always confused me. (y)

Never thought I would see the day when ****bailer would be defended on this board on any level. It appears that the way they tried to keep the Buffs out of the PAC12 and make a spot for themselves is not enough for them to be universally hated by Buff fans. It appears that a huge sex scandal and cover-up were not enough to convince everybody else that they do not run a classy program that should be spoken of in a positive context . Money and spin, the great equalizers.

For old time's sake. **** bailer

rBcEUSQ.gif

Never thought I would see the day when ****bailer would be defended on this board on any level. It appears that the way they tried to keep the Buffs out of the PAC12 and make a spot for themselves is not enough for them to be universally hated by Buff fans. It appears that a huge sex scandal and cover-up were not enough to convince everybody else that they do not run a classy program that should be spoken of in a positive context . Money and spin, the great equalizers.
You forgot murder.

Baylor and Penn State both need to reflect on the pain they allowed to fester under the excitement of fandom.

Back