What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Basketball Coaching Carousel

Sounds like there is a good chance that Larry Brown ends up as the UNLV coach. That would be interesting.

Sounds like there is a good chance that Larry Brown ends up as the UNLV coach. That would be interesting.

They hired Dave Rice, who was on the 1990 national championship team, and was the head assitant at BYU.

Here's a suprising one, Ed DeChellis the Penn State coach has left to take the Navy job.....? Penn State just made the tournament so I doubt his job was in danger. Maybe he's just a hardcore patriot.

Here's a suprising one, Ed DeChellis the Penn State coach has left to take the Navy job.....? Penn State just made the tournament so I doubt his job was in danger. Maybe he's just a hardcore patriot.

that is strange to say the least

They lost their best player Taylor Battle, and had little to nothing coming back next year. They were in for a couple of really bad years. Good move for Ed to get out on a high note before they kicked him out.

here's a suprising one, ed dechellis the penn state coach has left to take the navy job.....? Penn state just made the tournament so i doubt his job was in danger. Maybe he's just a hardcore patriot.

GO NAVY! BEAT ARMY!

Sorry. It's instinct.

Back