What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

Briles wins games. They will make every excuse and alibi in the world to hold on to him.

Starr is the Dahntay Jones
Briles is the Draymond Green

****bailer

Briles interviewed at my high school. The head football coach there is also the AD plus they give you a house and transportation. I'm walking down the hall going to Government class and he's walking next to the principal. I said what's up coach? He stopped and wanted to talk. He was real nice and knew who I was, shook my hand. I'm like I'm gonna get to play for this dude, Stephenville was dominant at the time. Well, they didn't give it to him and I'm all pissed. Hindsight is 20/20, I shook that ****ers hand.

Briles interviewed at my high school. The head football coach there is also the AD plus they give you a house and transportation. I'm walking down the hall going to Government class and he's walking next to the principal. I said what's up coach? He stopped and wanted to talk. He was real nice and knew who I was, shook my hand. I'm like I'm gonna get to play for this dude, Stephenville was dominant at the time. Well, they didn't give it to him and I'm all pissed. Hindsight is 20/20, I shook that ****ers hand.
He knew who you were? Was he like, "you're the guy that always talks tough and then pusses out and doesn't show at Casa Bonita?"

No wonder he's such a great recruiter.

We played against them in the playoffs the year before dickhead lol. I don't even know where Cass Bonita is. Ill find out when I come up there. The food better be worth it.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
We played against them in the playoffs the year before dickhead lol. I don't even know where Cass Bonita is. Ill find out when I come up there. The food better be worth it.:mad:
Oh, you're gonna find out all right.

I have to say I'm very, very disappointed with Nike in their (non) role in the Baylor scandal.

Nike would win me back if they
1) dropped their sponsorship of BU until the Pepper Hamilton report is released, reviewed, and plans are in place to implement best practices.
2) get CU a new uniform that does not share the same design and color scheme that CU's and Baylor's Nike uniforms currently share.
Actually, this is a great idea. Not to be too hyperbolic, but what is happening down in Waco is essentially institutionalized misogyny. I've felt impotent rage at the entire situation, but I wonder if some sort of campaign negatively impacting Nike would make a difference.

I don't think that many people outside the college football world know about this story, but I wonder if all the female athletes that spend money on Nike gear would like to know how Baylor University, someone who Nike sponsors, treats women.

the old jerry tarkanian line applies, " the NCAA is so upset with Kentucky that they penalized Cleveland State" Mind you, in '03 a Baylor hooper killed a teammate. The toothless NCAA should be considering the death penalty in Waco.

No one will get the death penalty ever again. The Presidents would not allow it.

Briles is likely instantly employable again if fired.

Most importantly; **** baylor.

Actually, this is a great idea. Not to be too hyperbolic, but what is happening down in Waco is essentially institutionalized misogyny. I've felt impotent rage at the entire situation, but I wonder if some sort of campaign negatively impacting Nike would make a difference.

I don't think that many people outside the college football world know about this story, but I wonder if all the female athletes that spend money on Nike gear would like to know how Baylor University, someone who Nike sponsors, treats women.

If I was a Nike competitor, I'd use this against them along with their continued sponsorship of Penn State.

No one will get the death penalty ever again. The Presidents would not allow it.

Briles is likely instantly employable again if fired.

Most importantly; **** baylor.

This is a fact, they are almost apologetic to SMU for what they did to them. If you have never seen the 30 for 30 "Pony Excess" you need to see it.

This is a fact, they are almost apologetic to SMU for what they did to them. If you have never seen the 30 for 30 "Pony Excess" you need to see it.

The idea behind the death penalty was to reset the program with new coaches and new admins and a new culture after a pause. Not to permanently turn them into the dog they became.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/columnists/ct-baylor-art-briles-ken-starr-20160524-column.html

Now the Baylor regents are set to bounce the former judge and attorney, though the HornsDigest.com report said Starr might be given a new role at the law school that would not reduce his pay.

Many assume that people in Texas care only about football -- winning football. And now Baylor is living the cliché by protecting a football coach who would play a predator if it would help him score an extra touchdown against TCU.

SMU wasn't doing anything that all the other teams in that conference weren't doing, yes Texas, you too. They just did it better until they got sloppy.

Oh quit picking on me prick.

ed-nortan-punching.gif

Somehow Luke I think you would like the food at Casa Bonita.

I cannot stand this show. my wife watches it and it makes me want to puke. It's set in Waco.
**** BAILER
HGTV-showchip-fixer-upper.jpg

6359222275348400731246089398_jjjjjjj.jpg

Back