What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

That is actually how I got the nickname. Played 3rd base in high school and could not field for shiznit.
At least you weren't like my psycho ass. I played short and third but got tired of it. I told coach, I wanna play center. That was my favorite spot, had fun doing that. I also had to pitch and I won't lie, I was dirty. I'm like ok, gonna hug the plate, enjoy this. I'd give a few warning pitches but one dude in particular hugged the plate even more. I drilled him in the ribs. Next time he came up, he got even closer, threw one over his head, inched up a bit more so I had to put him on his back. My point was, thats my plate not yours. I struck his ass out anyway so it didn't matter lol.

“Baylor University is pleased sanctimonious that the parties were able to resolve this dispute felony rape in an amicable fashion by money whipping the victim into silence. We are unable to comment further regarding this particular claim out of respect for the student’s privacy in order to cover-up horrible shít that negatively impacts the Baylor brand if it were publicly disclosed.”

asteroid-impact-dinosaur-extinction.gif

Family violence charge?!?!

This was someone breaking a restraining order combined with a physical altercation that resulted in injury. Maybe even assault.

And the victim isn't even family. We're talking about an ex-girlfriend.

Family violence charge?!?!

This was someone breaking a restraining order combined with a physical altercation that resulted in injury. Maybe even assault.

And the victim isn't even family. We're talking about an ex-girlfriend.
Hey, she wore a short skirt, provoking his uncontrollable testosterone, which enabled him to bring God's judgement on her for dressing so provocatively. Seriously, it's her fault - how can you not see this?

He was charged with assault and given a $6,000 bond (i.e, not that small). The protective order was actually granted after the incident that led to this arrest.

He was charged with assault and given a $6,000 bond (i.e, not that small). The protective order was actually granted after the incident that led to this arrest.

So why does the tweet and news use the Family Violence description? Seems deceptively false.

So why does the tweet and news use the Family Violence description? Seems deceptively false.

A quick glance at the Texas assault statute basically says "dating violence" falls under family violence. It sounds like he is being charged with an enhanced count from simple assault.

Anyone see ESPN interview with new **** bailer head coach Matt Rhule? No hard hitting questions, more softballs than anything. Dance around the sex assault topics and spend more time talking about ping pong tournaments. So frustrating

Anyone see ESPN interview with new **** bailer head coach Matt Rhule? No hard hitting questions, more softballs than anything. Dance around the sex assault topics and spend more time talking about ping pong tournaments. So frustrating
I didn't, but I don't really have much an issue with that. Rhule had nothing to do with the scandal, and unfortunately, **** baylor was allowed to just distance themselves from the faces of the scandal and move on without much in the way of serious repercussions.

I didn't, but I don't really have much an issue with that. Rhule had nothing to do with the scandal, and unfortunately, **** baylor was allowed to just distance themselves from the faces of the scandal and move on without much in the way of serious repercussions.
Fair.

But if I'm a journalist covering Rhule's decision to take that job, I can't do it in a vacuum. At the least, I've got to mention the scandal in terms of them playing 2016 with only 70 scholarship players and ask him how he is addressing that issue.

Edit: Looks like they've only got 60 scholarship guys heading into this season. Only holding onto 4 true freshmen entering this fall made the problem even worse. Throw in that with 16 seniors graduating and they'll struggle to go much beyond +9 to that 60 in 2018 (especially if they experience any attrition). I mean, how many guys are going to want to transfer there? http://www.scout.com/college/baylor/a.z?s=44&p=9&c=16&yr=2017

Last edited:
Fair.

But if I'm a journalist covering Rhule's decision to take that job, I can't do it in a vacuum. At the least, I've got to mention the scandal in terms of them playing 2016 with only 70 scholarship players and ask him how he is addressing that issue.

Edit: Looks like they've only got 60 scholarship guys heading into this season. Only holding onto 4 true freshmen entering this fall made the problem even worse. Throw in that with 16 seniors graduating and they'll struggle to go much beyond +9 to that 60 in 2018 (especially if they experience any attrition). I mean, how many guys are going to want to transfer there? http://www.scout.com/college/baylor/a.z?s=44&p=9&c=16&yr=2017
Now is the time for the B12 opponents to lay the wood to bailer....

To be honest, it depends on which mood you catch me in. If I'm pissed off, I'm ****ty company, working on that still. Do I have a sentimental side, of course. Same time, I'm a self aware man. I know when I'm gonna say **** it. Good thing is, I just walk away now.

Back