What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bearinsider mods are losers

No, one of us is just being more realistic about your standards than you are.....
Who said anything about standards? I just don't think I could get through the fat. Unless you count the folds, then in that case, only if they are slathered in mayonnaise.

Who said anything about standards? I just don't think I could get through the fat. Unless you count the folds, then in that case, only if they are slathered in mayonnaise.

So it's more of a length issue for you? Don't have that problem myself, so I hadn't really thought about it. In that case, I believe you.

Ewwwwwwwww. That is so ****ing gross. I don't think I'll be able to eat today. I hate Mayonnaise.

So it's more of a length issue for you? Don't have that problem myself, so I hadn't really thought about it. In that case, I believe you.
Your obsession with my penis size is noted. And no, your trick will not work, I will not describe my penis to you.

Ewwwwwwwww. That is so ****ing gross. I don't think I'll be able to eat today. I hate Mayonnaise.

You are welcome

Gotta put this right up there as one of the most worthless threads in AB history.

no effin' way. we're only 13 pages or so into it. it would have to hit like 50 or 60 to even be in the ballpark.

Is it my imagination, or did this thread begin brimming with venom for the Cal bastards and their heavy-handed control of their precious fan-site and ultimately descend into sophomoric slap-fights amongst ourselves, only proving that we were never worthy of the Cal board in the first place?

Did we do that on purpose? 'Cause that's kind of genius.

Is it my imagination, or did this thread begin brimming with venom for the Cal bastards and their heavy-handed control of their precious fan-site and ultimately descend into sophomoric slap-fights amongst ourselves, only proving that we were never worthy of the Cal board in the first place?

Did we do that on purpose? 'Cause that's kind of genius.
See what we can accomplish when you aren't around?

Back