What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 12 Farewell Tour: Texas Tech

Ok, finally a few good posts in defense of p10. There were one or two earlier, but mainly close-minded insults.

I think we (I) beat this into the ground. I still like CU in b12, but I hope it works out in P10.

**** you.

The Big XII is a ****ing ****ty conference with ****ing ****ty destinations controlled by ****ing ****ty assholes in ****ing ****ty texas. **** them and good ****ing riddance.

They don't even show up to watch their own teams. Stanford attendance avg is lower than Iowa State.

Stanford is on a quarter system, making that a very misleading stat, first two home games were played before school started; although generally stanford has been poorly attended, i notice you didn't site USC's 90k+ average attendance though.

As for the revenue sharing you seem to be missing one point, all schools playing on an even playing field is better for competitive balance over time even if we only make OSU/TT if that is what every school gets then over time the conference is healthier. If more cash is constantly fed into the larger more successful schools means ultimately only they will be successful. Combine that with putting the league offices in their respective back yard and turning the conf. championship game into a virtual home game means that unless you are UT or OU that the big-12, long term, is not somewhere most schools are going to want to be, or be successful.

I think all of this losing is making you guys overly sensitive and overly emotional.

Oh ****. You're totally right. Please all mighty Texas, please please take us back so we can get ass ****ed with no lube while you prepare to go independent in five years. That's a WAY better situation than what we're in now. I mean, we might not even make more money than Tech...

I missed this craziness yesterday. Arguing with Hornbuff is like arguing with my girlfriend's best friend. They both choose to ignore anything you say because you have "no proof" but then spout out their beliefs with no proof. There is no beating a person like horn in an argument because they don't care about your point of view.

The southwest conference ruined the Big 8. I have no allegiance to texas. I refuse to bow down to chip brown and his propaganda.
Hornbuff. Your name is HORNbuff. You have chosen your allegance by that name and the cow-towing to the Big texas conference.

And how do they compare to Baylor?

You said "California" not "Stanford". Stanford is not in our division, and we'll only play them one in six years at Palo Alto. But both USC and UCLA are in California as well, and we'll play them annually. I've attended several games at the Colosseum, and agree it's not a big deal...but can we agree it's a bigger deal than Iowa State?

Did you watch the game at Autzen tonight? Yeah, nobody cares about that team. Except every car on the road in the state of Oregon as an "O" on it.

Trying to Keep up with HornXXXX's arguements is like playing a shell game, he keeps moving his point so know one can pin it down. Best way to stop a guy from moving those cups is to kick him in the nuts.

I think all of this losing is making you guys overly sensitive and overly emotional.

That is part of it, but you see pretty much the same style of response in the politics forms, we fundamentally disagree with your take. When we bring up a number of points you ignore them, we ignore some of yours, then we call each other names. You can find more of this here: http://www.allbuffs.com/forumdisplay.php/13-Politics-and-Religion

Ultimately the mack10 will be a failure everyone except dumbass baylor fans can see that. Given the nature of the problems that caused CU & NU to leave, the fact that they have only been exacerbated this summer why would we stick around? Look at Tech, OSU, KSU etc they all know they are ****ed when the Mack10 implodes. We took the opportunity to secure our long term conference affiliation, and BCS participation; that can't be argued and should be reason enough for the move. The money, the spirit of fair play and the conference existing to serve all it's members instead of just one are icing on the cake.

Whorn's dislike for CU in the 12 PAC can all be boiled down to UTerus had a great thing going, and now he everyone else in the Texass 10 is pissed at CU and :rip:cornholio:rip: for not accepting the screw job and leaving. They know that the conference is now worth less in TV revenue without a championship game and that at the first opportunity KU or MU are jumping ship, further reducing revenue, wherein the haves will refuse to give up any to the have-nots causing the entire financial house of cards to collapse. Our leaving has ****ed up their comfy monopoly.

Whorn's dislike for CU in the 12 PAC can all be boiled down to UTerus had a great thing going, and now he everyone else in the Texass 10 is pissed at CU and :rip:cornholio:rip: for not accepting the screw job and leaving. They know that the conference is now worth less in TV revenue without a championship game and that at the first opportunity KU or MU are jumping ship, further reducing revenue, wherein the haves will refuse to give up any to the have-nots causing the entire financial house of cards to collapse. Our leaving has ****ed up their comfy monopoly.

The Longjorn fans I come across envy CU's new conference road schedule. Due to self-serving reasons, Tejas don't like what CU & NU did, but they understand.

The Longjorn fans I come across envy CU's new conference road schedule. Due to self-serving reasons, Tejas don't like what CU & NU did, but they understand.

Boulder and Lincoln were the only two destinations worth going to in the North. Lincoln sucks, but the game day atmosphere was at least a spectacle to behold. I'd be pissed if I lost two of the top roadie destinations too.

Yes, I liked the B12 the way it was set up. It sucks to lose NU and CU. If you lose two of the twelve, certainly you don't want to lose those two, even though CU is down and NU has not been what they were.

Back