What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big recruiting week just started

Posting a tweet from a So Cal kid visiting Notre Dame this weekend. Snow in Boulder will definitely be a different experience for some of the visitors this weekend.

Well today was supposed to be pretty nice, but it looks as gray as South Bend so far..... Cold as crap too. Says 31 but feels colder. Where's the Sun?

(in before wise ass answer from DBT).

Well today was supposed to be pretty nice, but it looks as gray as South Bend so far..... Cold as crap too. Says 31 but feels colder. Where's the Sun?

(in before wise ass answer from DBT).
How is it that marginal in Boulder today? It was high 40's and sunny on the south side of Denver. I had to run a few errands and didn't bother with a jacket.

How is it that marginal in Boulder today? It was high 40's and sunny on the south side of Denver. I had to run a few errands and didn't bother with a jacket.

According to Wunderground, it was a high of 41 (sunny) but then kept dipping into the mid to lower 30's when the sun disappeared.
As we all know, there's a giant difference between 41 and sunny and 35 and not.

According to Wunderground, it was a high of 41 (sunny) but then kept dipping into the mid to lower 30's when the sun disappeared.
As we all know, there's a giant difference between 41 and sunny and 35 and not.

41 and sunny in Denver
IMG_0236_zpsff1ruflx.jpg

35 and cloudy in Boulder
IMG_0237_zpsbwpxscyw.jpg

Chris Miller
Grant Polley
Jalen Harris
Morrell Osling III
Brian Edwards

Others as well.

I think this is the actual Official Visit for Jon Van Diest. His dad tweeted something about a thank you to CU & the St. Julien this morning.

Anyone know why Chevin Calloway is not visiting with Daniels? I thought they were always going to be visiting here together. Are we still in on Calloway? Hope so!

Anyone know why Chevin Calloway is not visiting with Daniels? I thought they were always going to be visiting here together. Are we still in on Calloway? Hope so!
On one of the sites, it has Calloway listed to visit 1/27/17. I can't remember which one, but that was the only date that was different from the previously listed date they couldn't make.

Calloway had an Ole Miss visit set up for this weekend so he couldn't visit with Daniels.

DB recruiting is impressive right now. In addition to Calloway discussed above, we have visits from Barnes (who seems to have a really high ceiling - I may be quoting Adam on that, but that was my opinion after seeing his film of the passing camp in shorts). Also Edwards, who has been offered by pretty much everyone who recruits Florida. Both these guys are big enough to be safeties, but look like they could also be Physical Corners with time.

Jalen Harris looks to me like he could step in for Jimmy G right away in terms of pass rush.

Back