What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

biggest recruiting weekend of the year... and the coldest weather in 3 years?

tumblr_m4ov11FV5t1qih9gi.gif

OK, back to the topic. Any guesses on who, if any, will commit after the visit?

To distract myself from my impure thoughts (I really want to **** the chick in that ad), here is the list of our 16 Official Visitors this weekend:

Sam Bennion
Zach Brown
Jase Frank
Kaleb Hill
Kolin Hill
DeShane Hines
Isaiah Holland
Glen Ihenacho
Bobby Keenan
Dylan Keeney
Trevor Kelly
Isaac Miller
Elijah Rodriguez
Christian Shaver
Evan White
Ahkello Witherspoon

Credit to Adam / Rivals: http://colorado.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=422&tid=195430399&mid=195430399&sid=894&style=2

from that list, not as many jucos as I had previously believed.

Went to Christian Brothers HS in Sacramento ('13 grad) so he will be a Sophomore. Full qualifier out of HS.

nice film seems very physical and have to love his size, love taller corners. Curious as to why no real info on him on any of the recruiting sites

Any chance we see him jump to safety? Or we push one of our corner's back there? Parker graduating is going to leave a hole back there.

Sounds like it was a good time for the Witherspoon. For those in the know, in general what was the response of the recruits. Did most sound positive? Had fun? I like that George got involved.

Love the mid-year transfer part as well. Getting in the spring practices and team workouts can make a huge difference in getting adjusted.

Back