What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boise v Ducks

so, are we touching ourselves all over again with BSU looking good? looks like the "Boise Playbook" is not our mojo 3 years in.

too me, no Boise rah rah.

so, are we touching ourselves all over again with BSU looking good?

too me, no.

2132380253_a596a80cab.jpg

Last edited:
so, are we touching ourselves all over again with BSU looking good? looks like the "Boise Playbook" is not our mojo 3 years in.

too me, no Boise rah rah.

We don't have the talent that Boise has... Looking at their recruiting classes you would say no way, but on the field you can clearly see its a much faster football team than we are..

No...more interested in Helfrich screwing the pooch....

Guess Hi-Tek Helfrich's rep was overblown coming in from ASU!

Learned from a friend's kid who worked for the AD last spring, that the players were relieved when HTH left, realizing they would only have to learn one offense for the season rather than a new one each week!

A really pathetic effort; that call from the 4 yd. line was a complete joke!:lol:

We don't have the talent that Boise has... Looking at their recruiting classes you would say no way, but on the field you can clearly see its a much faster football team than we are..

personally, i think we got the lesser of the "Boise Playbook". and all the rah rah stuff out of beating OU is late-night IHOP stuff at this point.

we don't have the Boise talent or the coaching, sadly.

Wow, Boise is not doing themselves any BCS favors with their schedule. Oregon and Fresno State look to be their only semi-decent opponents this year and Oregon is looking not so hot right now.

Wow, Boise is not doing themselves any BCS favors with their schedule. Oregon and Fresno State look to be their only semi-decent opponents this year and Oregon is looking not so hot right now.
:yeahthat: Thought the same thing.

personally, i think we got the lesser of the "Boise Playbook". and all the rah rah stuff out of beating OU is late-night IHOP stuff at this point.

Sadly I have to agree with you.. :sad1:

I'm down on Hawk but I think he should be given this year and next year to turn it around..

I think it's pretty clear at this point that a significant portion of BSU's success is attributable to Peterson rather than Hawkins.

or their schedule.

Which further illustrates why we should be playing a very easy nonconference schedule.. We are gaining nothing from playing a bunch of nonconference BCS teams every year..

Our schedule this year is as tough as it ever should be at CU for now on..

Man! You are a downer!:sad2:

No way are they as fast as the Buffs, nor as big nor as physical. Oregon is making them look that way because the Ducks are confused and hesitant. BSU has taken away the Ducks' first step and that's critical in any sport!

BSU looks like they did in the first half versus OU and there is no way they were faster than the DirtBurglars. Its the appearence of speed, based on confusing your opponent; heck, that goes back to Stonewall Jackson's rep in the Valley! As Sackman would say, read the bio!

Which further illustrates why we should be playing a very easy nonconference schedule.. We are gaining nothing from playing a bunch of nonconference BCS teams every year..

Our schedule this year is as tough as it ever should be at CU for now on..

that wasn't my point. I have no problem with our scheduling. I was bashing BSU's schedule.

Man! You are a downer!:sad2:

No way are they as fast as the Buffs, nor as big nor as physical. Oregon is making them look that way because the Ducks are confused and hesitant. !

I wasn't aware we were fast or physical... I wanna watch the Buffs games you are watching. :lol:

Boise State is kicking Oregon's butt up front.. When we do that to a nonconference BCS opponent, I'll think about changing my mind..

Boise would have beaten us by 3 td's last year.. Easily..

that wasn't my point. I have no problem with our scheduling. I was bashing BSU's schedule.

Yeah, I was just pointing it out to people who cling to the feeling that we have to play a tough nonconference schedule..

I agree with you, Boise's schedule is kind of a joke.. The Mountain West should gobble them up and they can easily make the case they are a BCS level conference..

2 nfl o coord's got fired during preseason, oregon hasn't started any better in the 2nd half, maybe they should have fired helfrich at half.

Disappointed in your negativism, thought you were a better fan/observer than that.:sad1: You may as well be "Hooligan" over at Nutbutts! You saw how one guy, HTH, has seemingly wrecked the Ducks "O". That guy was here last year doing the exact same thing.

Peterson has the huge advantage of having Hawk's "culture" in place, which itself was a continuation from that of earlier BSU coachs. Even Bob Davie, resident tool, recognizes CP is, by and large, a product of the long-standing BSU system!

You well know this program needed to be torn down before it could be built up again. It appears to me this is absolutely the first year virtually ALL the Buffs' players "get it" and we 'll begin to see the fruits of a lot of labor by Hawk and staff.

Yeah, I was just pointing it out to people who cling to the feeling that we have to play a tough nonconference schedule..

I agree with you, Boise's schedule is kind of a joke.. The Mountain West should gobble them up and they can easily make the case they are a BCS level conference..

The MWC also needs Fresno St as well I would argue.

The only thing that sucks more in this game than the Duck's O is Bob Davies' commentary. STFU!! :brick:

Back