What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boise v Ducks

And Bob Davies really blows. He gets dumber by the year. How did he ever get a head coaching job at a BCS school?

Back on topic for a moment, nice play call on 4th and 2 there Helfy. That dipsy doodle spread run from the shotgun hasn't worked all effing day long.

Methinks Oregon is in for a seriously crappy year. Yeah, it's just the first game, but man, these guys suck.

Helfrich is not calling the plays.

wait... pressure on 4 and 13 I am confused i thought you were supposed to sit back.

OMG.. what a thug that guy is.... Blount should be thrown off the team..

Couldn't agree more. Football is a privilege, if a player cannot conduct himself appropriately then he doesn't deserve to play. Season over.

OMG.. what a thug that guy is.... Blount should be thrown off the team..

:yeahthat:

He talked **** going into the game, then punched the BSU player when he got **** back?? Real nice. Then went totally ape **** crazy on the sideline and had to basically be restrained to get him into the locker room. And flipped out and tried to go after the fans. If Oregon doesn't toss that kid off the team for good, that program is pretty much as sleazy as it gets.

I remember the fusker player punching a fan at Mizzou a couple years ago, but this was much worse, IMO...

I also wouldn't blame Peterson for taking some kind of action against the kid who mouthed off to Blount either. That whole situation probably doesn't happen without that... :huh:

What an effing punk. Cheap shot and then he goes after his own team and then makes himself and oregon look awful by going after fans,pushing security. He should be suspended for the year period. His coach should have been in his grill.

Couldn't agree more. Football is a privilege, if a player cannot conduct himself appropriately then he doesn't deserve to play. Season over.

I guess we'll see what Chip Kelly is made of, Hawk would run him right now, and **** as much as I hate the bugeaters, Pellini would boot the kid too.

the kids a senior. Looks like his football playing days are over.

He was a junior college transfer last year.. And they said Kelly suspended him during fall camp because of behavior issues for a day.. The guy is a walking time bomb.. He cheap shots an opponent, then he hits his teammates who try to hold him back and then he goes after Boise fans to try to fight them.. The guy is an out of control moron and if Oregon doesn't cut this jackoff lose than they are really scum..

Back