What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boulder (Harlem) Shake

There is no way Gordon is only 6'8". He looks gigantic in the video.

Scout (I think it was gershon) mentioned He and Scott measured in at the same height both officially over 6'9" to start the season.

Yup we win...

[video=youtube;-Anr60wEuk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Anr60wEuk0[/video]

Ir was actually awesome to watch in person. I think the camera work on the video above sucks though. great job students.

Last edited:
Ya the camera didn't really get the full scale. But I had to lol at the body surfing guy and the one holding teh Mark Johnson big-head for some reason

the guy had me cracking up...thank goodness Jerrett missed his last FT of the 3. I'd love to see a pic from the shooter's angle, with the hoop and backboard and some big doof just to the right.

me too but it don't want to see videos of it over and over. sicko.

Back