What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boulder is going to be insane this week

Which one is the place to be?

• ESPN (Gameday + First Take))

• FoxSports (Big Noon Kickoff + Gronk's Party)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good luck

Thanks bro.

chuck norris approved GIF

Considering the insanity, any ideas for parking for 2 schmucks who can't get to Boulder til 6:30?

I'm worried the city is going to be full at like 4 pm.
Public Library across from Table Mesa King Soopers, there's a SKIP bus that picks up and drops off there. Closes at 5pm so parking shouldn't be an issue.

OR park on one of the side streets along Arapahoe, between 32nd and 55th, and catch the JUMP. I usually park on the street near Boulder Social (38th) and there's a stop right there, drops you off at Folsom and Arapahoe.

Public Library across from Table Mesa King Soopers, there's a SKIP bus that picks up and drops off there. Closes at 5pm so parking shouldn't be an issue.

OR park on one of the side streets along Arapahoe, between 32nd and 55th, and catch the JUMP. I usually park on the street near Boulder Social (38th) and there's a stop right there, drops you off at Folsom and Arapahoe.

What time do those buses run on Saturday nights, though?

I am thinking Boulder Social shouldn't be too bad of a hike, and I have a feeling it won't just be us. I want no part of hiking back to Table Mesa and Broadway at midnight.

ETA: Answered my own question. Last SKIP leaves Euclid and Broadway at 12:12 AM Saturday (well, Sunday). JUMP schedule looks weird. What does the HOP do on gamedays? Anyone know?

Last edited:
Dont park behind the safeway on Arapahoe. There was a line of 10 cars with boots after the Nub game. I went over hoping to see a bunch of nebraska license plates but they were all Colorado unfortunately.

I don't even know how to describe what is happening on the Hill right now. I'm in full "eyes above the neck, don't look down" old man mode, but it would appear that there is some sort of thong bikini party happening somewhere, and there is a milling-about, no hurry leisurely approach adopted by the masses while getting to that party.

I don't even know how to describe what is happening on the Hill right now. I'm in full "eyes above the neck, don't look down" old man mode, but it would appear that there is some sort of thong bikini party happening somewhere, and there is a milling-about, no hurry leisurely approach adopted by the masses while getting to that party.
I need to call my daughter.... 😐

I kid I kid. If that is what she chooses to do? Her body her choice.

As long as I don't see pics.

No.

Not sure. But there's a lot of parking there. Worth trying. Not a bad walk if you don't want to cram into a bus, too.
You can also park in the garage at the 29th street shopping center. A bit of a walk, but shorter than these other options.

If I'm trying not to even look below the neck in fear of being a creeper, I think that photos are out of the question.
Sure. Give us an update after your nap. In the Pub thread about photos you have personally taken wouldn't be a bad spot.

(To clarify: photos of the bikini thongs, not your pre-nap activities. Key distinction I'm literally begging you to remember and follow.)

Sure. Give us an update after your nap. In the Pub thread about photos you have personally taken wouldn't be a bad spot.

(To clarify: photos of the bikini thongs, not your pre-nap activities. Key distinction I'm literally begging you to remember and follow.)
There might have been a 13-year-old boy accompanying me. He was like, "This is great!"

I didn't explicitly articulate my agreement.

It’s prolly Beachapalooza at Kappa Sig

That’s when they fill the whole place with sand, right?
Yeah between the main house and the annex on the other side of the lot. Then bring in 55 gallon drums and line them up in a rectangle and line w/ plastic to make a pool. Always get a good DJ and high quality video team in there

You being a Kappa Sig explains a lot.
We had another Kappa Sig who I pictured as Clint from Dazed and Confused a few years ago on this site. Rep to anybody who can remember his name. Always referred to girls as sluts.

Back