What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Boulder is going to be insane this week

Which one is the place to be?

• ESPN (Gameday + First Take))

• FoxSports (Big Noon Kickoff + Gronk's Party)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't even know how to describe what is happening on the Hill right now. I'm in full "eyes above the neck, don't look down" old man mode, but it would appear that there is some sort of thong bikini party happening somewhere, and there is a milling-about, no hurry leisurely approach adopted by the masses while getting to that party.
This ain't 'Nam there are rules here, fella

Y’all suck at this, ****ing geeds
Art%2BInspired%2BReality%2BLambda%2BLambda%2BLambda%2BRevenge%2Bof%2Bthe%2BNerds%2B1984.jpg

I don't even know how to describe what is happening on the Hill right now. I'm in full "eyes above the neck, don't look down" old man mode, but it would appear that there is some sort of thong bikini party happening somewhere, and there is a milling-about, no hurry leisurely approach adopted by the masses while getting to that party.
You need some Prime Blender shades

Why don’t you idots become donors, then you can get cheap reserved parking. I am in Lot 310. ****ing glorious.

Because my cheap ass didn't want to pay for a pass, and just figured I'd get there early for every game. Famous last words, because I forgot that forces always conspire against me.

There might have been a 13-year-old boy accompanying me. He was like, "This is great!"

I didn't explicitly articulate my agreement.
I was at qdoba and a group of girls came in with crop tops and jean shorts. My 10 yo son stopped chewing his quesadilla and left his mouth open for a good 30 seconds before announcing “Those girls are all wearing crop tops.” I don’t quite know if he was having an awakening or just really confused. My wife and I could barely contain our laughter.

Remember, he was on the Miami team that beat us in Boulder aided by a bogus holding call. Pisses me off even today! But I love The Rock. 😂
Didn’t the Rock get a kick to the face during the brawl?

Back