What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bowl game roll call

Rose Bowl. And that's serious. We win the pac 12 south which is looking good. I think Washington wins out going into the Pac 12 championship. We beat them we go to the rose bowl. We lose we will be the second best ranked team in the Pac 12.

Assuming those pesky Utes finally drop in the rankings sooner or later. USC will likely make a late charge into the rankings as well. Another reason why this win and presumably getting us to near #20 tomorrow is so huge

Assuming those pesky Utes finally drop in the rankings sooner or later. USC will likely make a late charge into the rankings as well. Another reason why this win and presumably getting us to near #20 tomorrow is so huge
Agreed. But I think to win the Pac 12 South and not have to worry we win out and that includes a win against Utah.

CU needs to beat WSU, UCLA and Utah and demolish Arizona. This team has come so far now that I'll be disappointed for them if they don't seize the moment. They could be 8-0 with some more breaks going their way this year.

Five years ago I told my brother in law that we're going to go the bowl game when we finally crack the cycle of disfunction. Time to pay the check. I hope to see/meet some of you internet phantoms at the game.

We will probably know before then though. Selection for Pac 12 goes:
1. Playoff - Realistically only Washington has a shot if they remain undefeated and win the Pac-12 Title.
2. Rose - Winner of Pac-12 Title game if not chosen for CFBP
3. Alamo - Next best team in Pac-12 ±1 loss
4. Holliday
5. Foster Farms
6. Sun Bowl
7. Las Vegas
8. Cactus

Our most likely games at this point are Alamo or Rose. A lot can change though through these next several weeks. We win out, including the Pac-12 title, we are guaranteed the Rose Bowl, but could sneak into the CFBP if enough other teams lose (but that isn't likely). If we lose the title game, we get the Alamo, unless the winner gets the CFBP. The 2nd place north team could also get the Rose if their record is better than ours.

We will probably know before then though. Selection for Pac 12 goes:
1. Playoff - Realistically only Washington has a shot if they remain undefeated and win the Pac-12 Title.
2. Rose - Winner of Pac-12 Title game if not chosen for CFBP
3. Alamo - Next best team in Pac-12 ±1 loss
4. Holliday
5. Foster Farms
6. Sun Bowl
7. Las Vegas
8. Cactus

Our most likely games at this point are Alamo or Rose. A lot can change though through these next several weeks. We win out, including the Pac-12 title, we are guaranteed the Rose Bowl, but could sneak into the CFBP if enough other teams lose (but that isn't likely). If we lose the title game, we get the Alamo, unless the winner gets the CFBP. The 2nd place north team could also get the Rose if their record is better than ours.
Rose bowl invite is not based on record. It is based on final CFP ranking. (If not the CCG champ left out of the playoffs)

Rose.

Frontier showing sold out.(would be really cheap. $125)
$200 Spirit
round trip

Back