What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Brandon Davies dismissed from BYU basketball team

btw, CU is not a dry campus. I drink on campus at every tailgate. Also buy beer and wine in the Club rooms at both football and basketball games.

Are you a student? But CU doesn't sell alcohol to the general public.

Are you a student? But CU doesn't sell alcohol to the general public.

What are you talking about? General public goes to the bowling alley, plays, movies and sporting events on campus and we buy beer.

The Connection is the UMC's indoor recreation facility. In conjunction with eight pool tables, 10 bowling lanes, and multiple video games, we have many special activities, including leagues, tournaments, Texas Hold'em poker, and a large-screen TV for watching your favorite sports action! To refresh the palate, we offer an array of snacks, candy, popcorn, and soft drinks. Customers 21 years of age and up can enjoy ice cold domestics and micro brew beer. The public is welcome, and the Connection can be reserved for parties!

http://umc.colorado.edu/quicklinks/jobs_games.html

How so? Have you ever purchased beer, wine, or liquor from a vendor at a CU sporting event?

I can honestly say that I have purchased beer at CU football and basketball games in the last year. Fact.

timbe2 - Take at look at the giant section on the top of the east side of folsom next time you are there, or at all of the seats connected to the second floor of Balch. Lots of beer for sale in both areas. There is also beer for sale at the Keg, just not for you...

And I don't even want to go into all of the places where blowjobs are readily available!

:dance:

I think if you go on wikipedia or do internet searches on whether alcohol is served at CU sporting events, you'll read that it isn't. Technically, the Big 12 does not allow sales of alcohol at its sporting events and CU is in compliance with that. However, "member only" areas where donor club members can purchase and consume alcohol are exempted. They're just not publicized. A good number of the people here belong to the Buff Club.

I think if you go on wikipedia or do internet searches on whether alcohol is served at CU sporting events, you'll read that it isn't. Technically, the Big 12 does not allow sales of alcohol at its sporting events and CU is in compliance with that. However, "member only" areas where donor club members can purchase and consume alcohol are exempted. They're just not publicized. A good number of the people here belong to the Buff Club.

There we go. GOT IT. Thanks for clarification.

I am 20, and a CU student. I just talked to all the people that live with me and they all said that CU doesn't sell alcohol at sporting events.

Well when you turn 21 you can enjoy some brews with the rest of us.

And, if we are to accept your definition of CU being a dry campus, why am I aloud to drink at tailgates, with paid employees of the school providing me with campus approved bags for recycling?

And, if we are to accept your definition of CU being a dry campus, why am I aloud to drink at tailgates, with paid employees of the school providing me with campus approved bags for recycling?

Dry campus for students.. I didn't know about the Members Only club at game/any in's you have with the University.

For those of you living on campus: are you allowed to smoke weed in the dorms if you've got your medical mj card and got your supply from a licensed dispensary?

For those of you living on campus: are you allowed to smoke weed in the dorms if you've got your medical mj card and got your supply from a licensed dispensary?
No, so people go and stand outside of the door and do it and no one cares but people smoke in their rooms all the time.

Back