What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Brandon Davies dismissed from BYU basketball team

Was that the day before they had men at CU? On our syllabus, we would each get a gallon of whiskey to drink and then the professor would staple the syllabus to our foreheads and break a two by four across our chests.

Bachelor of Arts sissies! When I was there, It was the gallon of whiskey, snorting an 8ball of the TnA's (see what I did there?) while simultaneously devaluing the dollar as the world currency. Top that!

CU is not a dry campus. i've boozed it in half the departments on campus at one time or another with administrators, senior profs, whoever....at parties, lectures, receptions, etc. until a few years ago the German Dept. Octoberfest was a swinging affair. held outside, with german beer kegs. and, yes, tubas and leather-pants.

many of these functions catered by the UMC.

Bachelor of Arts sissies! When I was there, It was the gallon of whiskey, snorting an 8ball of the TnA's (see what I did there?) while simultaneously devaluing the dollar as the world currency. Top that!

When I was there we called that breakfast. We spent most of our waking hours burning couches ,overthrowing the Proletariat and looking for JonBenet's killer.

Now not everyone point and laugh at Timbe
haha.jpg

comments from the link gobuffs posted
Jesus Says:
March 2, 2011 at 2:43 pm
Robert (Bob),

It would seem you are taking up the habit of talking out of your rear again. I’ve been watching you do this your whole life, and it hurt you and everyone who has the pleasure of interacting with you.

1. You have no idea how BYU is handling the situation on a personal level.

2. BYU is, Me forbid, actually following through on its end of the deal. I’m sure that all of you were feeling just splendid over how Aubern handled the Cam Newton situation.

3. Stop touching yourself.

:lol:

Dirty Pimp Says:
March 2, 2011 at 2:20 pm
RULE #3 WRAP IT UP AND PULL IT OUT!!!
RULE #4 NOBODY EVER GOT PREGNANT FROM A THROAT BABY!!!

:rofl:

Best thread ever. BTW You can go to the Geography department for cheap (1$) beers on Friday afternoons. It used to be free but someone in the higher ups threw a fit when they found out the department was using part of its budget to give free beer to the students. **** we even had a Keg at graduation although most of the students were too hung over so the profs mostly got blitzed.

In its first game without Davies, BYU is getting whipped at home by New Mexico. Down at halftime 42 - 26.

If the dude had a consensual sexual encounter and got kicked off the team, please send him our way. I know he signed some archaic mor(m)on code of conduct contract, but gotta laugh at BYU cutting off their nose to spite their face.

I actually commend BYU for sticking to their code. I do wonder, though, whether it sends a message of "don't break the honor code" or really sends the message of "don't get caught breaking the honor code". Seems to me if they'd had an abortion and not told anyone about it that there'd be no problem. So, in essence, by deciding not to engage in what the religion would call the worst of sins he ended up being punished.

I'd take him at CU in a heartbeat.

It'll be interesting to see how the committee seeds BYU with the loss of Davies. They probably already lost their shot a 1-seed with the big loss to UNM but if the committee seeds them according to what they are without Davies instead of their body of work for the season, BYU could easily fall to a 3 or even 4 seed if they lose early in the MWC tourney.

I think Boyle needs to be on the phone with this kid. Yesterday. Assuming it's not some kind of violation. I can't imagine it would be, seeing as he's been kicked off the team. I still contend he ought to be able to petition to have the one-year sit-out rule waived given the circumstances.

I'd hate to see him end up at Utah.

I actually commend BYU for sticking to their code......

I'd take him at CU in a heartbeat.

Regarding the 1st line -- I would too if I could be sure the kid knew about this code before he signed his LOI to attend bewhyyou. If that's true, then yes, the school did exactly what it should have. If it's later found that he didn't know of the code until he arrived for frosh orientation, then count me as one on his side.

On the second; agreed. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

It'll be interesting to see how the committee seeds BYU with the loss of Davies. They probably already lost their shot a 1-seed with the big loss to UNM but if the committee seeds them according to what they are without Davies instead of their body of work for the season, BYU could easily fall to a 3 or even 4 seed if they lose early in the MWC tourney.

There is some history with the committee and injured players and seeding. Think Cinci and the injury to Kmart. Can't remember what year that was, but they were dropped to a 2nd seed after he broke his leg.

There is some history with the committee and injured players and seeding. Think Cinci and the injury to Kmart. Can't remember what year that was, but they were dropped to a 2nd seed after he broke his leg.

Loyola-Marymount's seeding dropped quite a bit after the Gathers tragedy back in 1990 I think it was.

no way BYU is number 1, especially after the loss in their first game without him.

The entire thing is amazing...for having sex?? That's just amazing to me, but yeah, it is BYU. I don't commend BYU for anything though - they've had a lot of players not stick to the honor code...I just find it interesting that this one is punishable...

\ There is some history with the committee and injured players and seeding. Think Cinci and the injury to Kmart. Can't remember what year that was, but they were dropped to a 2nd seed after he broke his leg.

2000 I believe. Ended up being the correct thing to do - they went out with a whimper in second round

Back