What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bronny to CU???

I did spot Lebron at a CU game earlier this year.

323E6B42-FB71-494C-950F-1903786B83CE.jpeg

Embarrassed Duck GIF

even if it's a 0.00000001% chance of him coming to CU, I dig the publicity we're getting from this.

just having it out there reinforcing the notion that Colorado is a school which 5* recruits go to is great publicity

TIL that LeBron James is a billionaire. That's crazy.

Last edited:
TIL the LeBron James is a billionaire. That's crazy.
Very successful entrepreneur. Production company and food chains, in particular, in addition to the earnings from his personal brand. Fwiw, these enterprises have been driven by his "posse" that NBA owner disparaged in that racist rant and flies in the face of the "shut up and dribble" racism he endured from FoxNews folks.

even if it's a 0.00000001% chance of him coming to CU, I dig the publicity we're getting from this.

just having it out there reinforcing the notion that Colorado is a school which 5* recruits go to is great publicity
Happy Veronica Mars GIF

So, this is the official recruiting thread, correct? Or we just don’t want one to jinx, or if we do maybe it is the double jinx since it has now been brought into bright daylight.?

Anyway, I’d be on for shaken it with her. All bec of her energy ’course.

Bronnt w KJ in back court would be quite something. Gooo make it happen!!!

Very successful entrepreneur. Production company and food chains, in particular, in addition to the earnings from his personal brand. Fwiw, these enterprises have been driven by his "posse" that NBA owner disparaged in that racist rant and flies in the face of the "shut up and dribble" racism he endured from FoxNews folks.
Think he'll ever reach MJ, Magic level or is he already there?

I watched "Reggie" on Netflix. A 'Bron Life, Del Carlo' production. A little heavy on the civil rights issues, but pretty good. I hadn't realized that Mr October and I are the same age.

You all are forgetting Tad will be bronnys USA head coach for the foreseeable future.

And that Lebron will want to ring chase and the nuggets have one of the best rosters to do it with.

Just trying to imagine the media coverage and fan response if Bronny is a Buff and LBJ shows up to a game in Boulder on an off day before or after playing the Nuggets.

Then he spends the game sitting close to front row with Prime and one or two of their mutual celebrity friends.

Back