What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BTW, Brady Quinn is an awful analyst

He did. And I have to believe that the adjustment wasn't necessary from a protection standpoint. Rather, that it was on the QB to recognize and find a receiver in the vacated middle third of the field.

Liufau found MacIntyre in the vacated middle of the field three times in Q3. I would rather the coaches had made scheme adjustments.

Liufau found MacIntyre in the vacated middle of the field three times in Q3. I would rather the coaches had made scheme adjustments.

I saw the same blitz from VA Tech last night. Watson immediately went to his hot read, got the ball out (completion) and took a hit. That's all you can do with an overload blitz. Your hot is either there or you throw it away.

I saw the same blitz from VA Tech last night. Watson immediately went to his hot read, got the ball out (completion) and took a hit. That's all you can do with an overload blitz. Your hot is either there or you throw it away.

Third option: bad throw INT.

He said he didn't have the arm strength or scramble ability of a Sefo. I about had to go to the ER with a severe eye roll strain injury.
I'd agree on the scramble ability, if he was talking about the ability to avoid the initial pass rush. Sefo is a GOD at the duck under. Montez locks up and goes down.

If he's talking the run after, yeah, not so much.

Those duck-unders were amazing. I can't believe that the rushers were always up so high as they came in for the tackle. Were they all targeting his head (like the penalty called at one point in the game)?

Brady is doing the SD vs Carolina game. I don't know what Fox sees in this guy.

You'd think I'd be a Brady Quinn fan because,well,but....He may blow,but since's he's a cover boy handsome chap over whom lady fans likely swoon,Brayden T. Quinn will probably be broadcasting games for quite some time.

Also,you should listen to Quinn and Jonas Knox on FSR Sunday nights between 8-11 p.m., ET. Snark and barely airable sophomoric "humour" abound.
I'd LOVE to kick both dudes in their boy bits,though at 65,I'm almost their combined ages.(Brady is 50 years and one day younger than my Uncle Ronald Turner in Detroit,who was born Oct.26,1934.)

You'd think I'd be a Brady Quinn fan because,well,but....He may blow,but since's he's a cover boy handsome chap over whom lady fans likely swoon,Brayden T. Quinn will probably be broadcasting games for quite some time.
two years late to the convo?

Also,you should listen to Quinn and Jonas Knox on FSR Sunday nights between 8-11 p.m., ET. Snark and barely airable sophomoric "humour" abound.
I'd LOVE to kick both dudes in their boy bits,though at 65,I'm almost their combined ages.(Brady is 50 years and one day younger than my Uncle Ronald Turner in Detroit,who was born Oct.26,1934.)
Did you type these comments between your time weaving a hair doll and fashioning a new skin suit for the holidays?

Gary,Indiana,you wouldn't DARE say that to my face.I'm 65,but a boxer's son (and we can all handle ourselves,at ANY age),and I'd kick your snarky,84 IQ butt all over Colorado,THEN make off with your girlfriend.(Provided you have a girlfriend,that is.)
giphy.gif

Gary,Indiana,you wouldn't DARE say that to my face.I'm 65,but a boxer's son (and we can all handle ourselves,at ANY age),and I'd kick your snarky,84 IQ butt all over Colorado,THEN make off with your girlfriend.(Provided you have a girlfriend,that is.)
Are you familiar with an establishment called casa Bonita? Why don’t you head down there now, stand in the parking lot, and get some practice picking up your own teeth. I’ll swing by later when your wife needs a rest.

Last edited:
pAPsU7f.gif

Back