What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BTW, Brady Quinn is an awful analyst

Gary,Indiana,you wouldn't DARE say that to my face.I'm 65,but a boxer's son (and we can all handle ourselves,at ANY age),and I'd kick your snarky,84 IQ butt all over Colorado,THEN make off with your girlfriend.(Provided you have a girlfriend,that is.)
Would this happen at casa bonita? I believe they have senior citizen discounts.

handsomebrady65 don't care. He will whip your man bun wearing ass. His dad was a boxer!
ehpxgyecpejz.gif

Old Man 1 - Man Bun 0

i've always thought Brady was a special kind of talking head stupid....and he has Billy Packer disease which is to pick one obvious thing like "the key to this game in no turnovers, and getting stops on 3rd down"......and repeat it over and over with the caveat....."like i said earlier, the team that scores the most points will win the game.....". giving it up to himself.....

however, i think i decided this year that Todd McShay is even dumber than robot plastic face haircut Quinn.

i've always thought Brady was a special kind of talking head stupid....and he has Billy Packer disease which is to pick one obvious thing like "the key to this game in no turnovers, and getting stops on 3rd down"......and repeat it over and over with the caveat....."like i said earlier, the team that scores the most points will win the game.....". giving it up to himself.....

however, i think i decided this year that Todd McShay is even dumber than robot plastic face Quinn.
I think you're a bit confused on the topic of this thread, man bun.

Gary,Indiana,since you hail from Veep Mike Pence's state-like my bud Jamie Logsdon, you likely have only three teeth,which you'd lose if you ever tangled with me.I'm 5'9",195 lb.,boasting 17" guns .

Gary,Indiana,since you hail from Veep Mike Pence's state-like my bud Jamie Logsdon, you likely have only three teeth,which you'd lose if you ever tangled with me.I'm 5'9",195 lb.,boasting 17" guns .
You might want to double check those numbers Superman:
th.jpg

So you are the size I was in the 6th grade, congrats. 17 inch guns? Chris Christie has 25 inch guns.

Please stop with the internet tough guy schtick, you're scaring the children.

Jesse Palmer,like Yours Truly,is a handsome Canadian lad.Unlike Yours Truly,he was "The Bachelor," which when Palmer was on it,was as lily-white as the Indiana State Police of my boyhood.(By the was,where IS Jesse Palmer today?
Actually,Brady,who's just 34,may improve if he shelves the superfluous verbiage and frat-boy humour. He's a bright guy who may just be a bit too taken with himself,given his unsuccessful NFL quarterbacking career.

Jesse Palmer,like Yours Truly,is a handsome Canadian lad.Unlike Yours Truly,he was "The Bachelor," which when Palmer was on it,was as lily-white as the Indiana State Police of my boyhood.(By the was,where IS Jesse Palmer today?
Actually,Brady,who's just 34,may improve if he shelves the superfluous verbiage and frat-boy humour. He's a bright guy who may just be a bit too taken with himself,given his unsuccessful NFL quarterbacking career.
I think you may be giving him too much credit in the brains department, Mr. 65.. . but I kind of like the lack of cynicism in your post. I've got another 20 before I hit 65 and am doing my best not to give in to cynicism already but fear I may be losing the battle.

Back