What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bubble Watch 2017 (AKA, the Hoops Hate Thread)

Iowa State got the win in OT, as TTU was a hair late getting of a 3pt shot (it went in). TTU has a very narrow path now.

Pitino has the Gophers on fire right now. Not gonna be too upset if they smack the Corn next :)

Syracuse playing Miami right now on ESPN in the ACC tournament. The pundits seem convinced that Syracuse is in. However, they have a record of 18-13 and an RPI of 79 entering today. I believe there has only been one at-large bid ever given to a 15-loss team and 14-loss teams are extremely bubbly. With 14 losses and an RPI in the 80s (assuming a loss today), I don't know how anyone could look at 'Cuse as a lock on Sunday.

Syracuse lost. And the ESPN guys continue to talk about them like they are locks.

You know, I respect the hell out of the ACC this season, but at a certain point don't you have to admit that it's a sh!tty resume? They only went 8-5 in the non-conference, for crissakes.

Syracuse lost. And the ESPN guys continue to talk about them like they are locks.

You know, I respect the hell out of the ACC this season, but at a certain point don't you have to admit that it's a sh!tty resume? They only went 8-5 in the non-conference, for crissakes.
Not only that, but they are already putting Wake Forest and Georgia Tech in the dance, with Clemson on the bubble. It is maddening.

I selfishly want Wake to dance so everyone can see John Collins.

Clemson lost to Duke. I think that means that the talking heads can finally stop talking about Clemson as a possible tourney team. That was ridiculous anyway. 17-14 (6-12) with an rpi in the 60s coming into this game.

Illinois (18-14) just got rolled by Michigan in the b1g tourney. They done. Pop.

Indiana destroyed Iowa. Iowa now 18-14 with an RPI at #79. Should be done, but that's actually better than the Syracuse resume that's getting pushed.

Hoosiers are also 18-14, but if they don't win the B1G tourney they're going to pick up that dreaded 15th loss.

Heard today that no team has ever gotten an at-large bid if it had 15 losses and that it's extremely rare to get one if you don't have at least 4 more wins than losses. So these 18-14 teams are as far into the outlier bid realm as you can get and still be alive.

Back