What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bubble Watch - Saturday 3/12

Memphis pulls it out.

Is UTEP an at-large bid? I don't know, but I can't believe the committee would like their resume better than ours. They lost a home game to flippin' Pacific. Biggest wins were a neutral site against Michigan and a home blowout of Memphis (avenged today). I just don't see how 25-9 (11-5) in a mediocre C-USA without any marquee wins and an RPI around 60 gets a team into the tourney.

Pre-game UTEP was listed as a 13 seed and Memphis was first 4 out. I just can't see both of them making it into the field....

Kentucky is destroying Alabama at the half. Score is 37-21. I'd love to see that finish with a 25+ point spread. Let's go Wildcheats!

well looking what has happened so far, it seems there is no way we would have been in if we didn't beat KSU

We may have some bad losses but I think the thing that puts us above enough bubble teams to get us in and possibly avoid Dayton is our 6 wins against the top 50.

Bama is pretty much done, if OSU beat Umich, will Umich falls to last 4 in and we could be up again?

Bama is pretty much done, if OSU beat Umich, will Umich falls to last 4 in and we could be up again?

Could be. Similar level teams this year. I'd go by final impressions. CU lost to KU by 7 in Kansas City (conference semis). MU is playing an OSU team in the Big 10 semis that's equivalent to KU and they're on a true neutral floor. Conferences are equivalent this year, too. If they do better than we did, I'm ok with them getting a better seed. Otherwise, we should get the nod.

seems like the way to play D in the last 10 secs is send 3 guys after the other teams best wing/guard scorer who is trying ineffectively to get to the rim....and will simply not pass the basketball. nebraska, osu, clemson.

Michigan seems to be playing very tight with OSU. I know that I won't have any Big 10 teams going deep in my bracket anymore. I wonder is Michigan St is going to win the whole thing. Izzo strikes again.

where is the NC/Clemson game being played? Lots of blue in the crowd. They must do the same thing the Big 12 does and put the tourney next door to the team they want to win it all.

My biggest hoops wish for next year's team is the Spencer Dinwiddie can come in as a freshman and do for our PG play what Kendall Marshall has done for North Carolina this year.

Same here, I normally only root for UNC when they play Duke...

Nope, not even then.

Even on a normal day I wouldn't mind seeing Duke beat Hokie Tech. But, of course, Duke is injury riddled right at the point we really need them to pick up a win. At least we can always count on the ACC to take care of the Dookies (and by extension, us), just like it sounds like they've done for Carolina...

where is the NC/Clemson game being played? Lots of blue in the crowd. They must do the same thing the Big 12 does and put the tourney next door to the team they want to win it all.

Pretty sure the ACC Tourney is always in Greensboro, NC.

Back