What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs At Trees

****ing Fortune passed up a chippy under the basket, kicked it out and we missed. Miller gets the rebound with his damned foot on the baseline. Siewert lets passes go through his hands and OB. Crap!!

I almost said, "Lovin' me some Peters!" But I didn't say it.

:ROFLMAO:

You could have also said "Lovin me some Johnson!" But that would not have looked very good either.

NTTAWWT

Last edited:
Can we get another year of Derrick White somehow please.

Proud to see some fight in these Buffs. Stanford is our bitch after the initial first season and Palo Alto is Buff land. Keep on rolling up the W's and see what happens! Road wins ****ing rock!

Totally let Humphreys go over XJ's back. And here we go with ****ty inbounding.

Okay ... a solid win. Now we go into Berkeley on Sunday against a team that just had to play two OTs ... I like our chances. If we win there, we have a good chance to salvage a decent season. I just want to see some positive chemistry and fundamental execution from this team for the remainder of the season, which I hope will bode well for next year.

Man, on that foul, Tad went off. "YOU DIDNT SEE IT!!! HOW COULD YOU CALL IT TODD?!!!!" That was just pare of his tirade.

And DW fouls him shooting a desperation three. Nice.

It was a terrible call. I loved that it was so empty in there that you could hear Tad ripping the ref. Lavin gave the "no comment" on that call.

Good win. White was tremendous. Still a fighting chance.

Good win buffs, white and xj get it done and peters and miller continue to play well.

Win on the road with king and gordon combining for 2pts and 6 rebounds?

King 4 shots gordon just 1.

Winning is fun. Owning Stanford in hoops is glorious.

Anyone hear Tad on that foul call besides torero and me? I've never heard him that fired up.

XJ saying after watching film and seeing how they beat Oregon, the team has finally committed to defense. Too bad it took 7 straight losses to learn that lesson.

Road win is a road win! Great job. On to Cal. If we can beat Cal then we may be on to something ...

Back