What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs At Trees

If only we could have Wes on the floor for every defensive possession, then have him morph into Tory when CU's on offense. I'd wager White's line of 19/8/8 and 4 blocks may be a first in CU hoops history. Simply amazing!

So glad I went to bed with 5 min left. Sounds like the close to this one was painful.

Still think this team has yet to play its best basketball. This team could be extremely dangerous in March if they can all play a complete game on the same night. I do like that Tad is starting to shorten the bench though. You can tell the chemistry is improving.

King scores 0, chips in only 4 rebounds, and we win comfortably. Nice.

Peters picking up the slack some. 13 points in 14 minutes. Also Dom and Miller had decent games. I think against the better teams we need to see George step it up, like this Sunday for example.

So glad I went to bed with 5 min left. Sounds like the close to this one was painful.

Still think this team has yet to play its best basketball. This team could be extremely dangerous in March if they can all play a complete game on the same night. I do like that Tad is starting to shorten the bench though. You can tell the chemistry is improving.
Nah it wasn't that close. They never got closer than 7 points in those 5 last minutes. Would've won by 9 if it weren't for a BS foul call at the end.

If only we could have Wes on the floor for every defensive possession, then have him morph into Tory when CU's on offense.

Wes has an ORtg of 110.4, an assist rate of 14.2, a TO Rate of 18.7 and has a FT Rate of 60 (which is 80th in the nation).

Tory has an ORtg of 100.1, an assist rate of 5.5, a TO Rate of 21.5 and a FT Rate of 32.9.

Tory has a higher eFG% and TS%, but overall Wes is the vastly superior offensive player. Even more so when you factor in offensive rebounding - where Wes has an OR% of 12.1 (99th in the nation) and Tory's is only 9.2.

Thank you for transferring to Boulder, Derrick White. Too bad only 1 year .

Why has it taken this long and this many losses for this team to finally begin to gel?

Thank you for transferring to Boulder, Derrick White. Too bad only 1 year .

I have definitely bitched to the Basketball Gods why we couldn't have Scott and White play together just 1 year?????????? They still owe us from Spencer's knee damn it.

Wes has an ORtg of 110.4, an assist rate of 14.2, a TO Rate of 18.7 and has a FT Rate of 60 (which is 80th in the nation).

Tory has an ORtg of 100.1, an assist rate of 5.5, a TO Rate of 21.5 and a FT Rate of 32.9.

Tory has a higher eFG% and TS%, but overall Wes is the vastly superior offensive player. Even more so when you factor in offensive rebounding - where Wes has an OR% of 12.1 (99th in the nation) and Tory's is only 9.2.

Very interesting- thanks for the info! The deceiving looks of an aggressive offensive player versus a passive one. The Wes that 'showed up' in the Oregon St game clouded my vision. I stand corrected.

Why has it taken this long and this many losses for this team to finally begin to gel?

Exactly my question. Why did Tad insist on going 11 or 12 deep for so long ... it didn't make sense. Find the guys who want to win, and will do whatever it takes ... and play them with maybe 3 or 4 guys at the most coming off the bench to give the starters a rest. And if the guys who spend most of their time collecting splinters don't like it ... pay for their bus ticket out of town.

Back