What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs on College Gameday

Gameday in Boulder on November 26th for two top 10 teams with the PAC 12 south on the line?

That would be cool, but **** Utah. I don't know why, but I've started hating them. It's probably my Mormon buddy wearing off on me.

Besides, I agree that they'll probably be in Columbus - even if we and Utah were both top 10, tOSU and Michigan will likely both be top 5.

Herbie likes the Buffs to win the South. I think Dez said he's there too if they can win today (though he picked Troy).

Herbie likes the Buffs to win the South. I think Dez said he's there too if they can win today (though he picked Troy).
Still too much national skepticism about the Buffs. Today is when that skepticism turns to true belief and blows the lid off the hype surrounding The Rise.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but we have a real chance at the South. Today is pretty big for that though, stick to what they've being doing, it's winnable.

You guys are making me nervous. So much buildup for this game. Sure hope we can deliver. Sorry, ten years of balls being kicked into oblivion, I suppose.

You guys are making me nervous. So much buildup for this game. Sure hope we can deliver. Sorry, ten years of balls being kicked into oblivion, I suppose.

I hear you. Makes me nervous as ****. It's fun though. Good kind of nervous.

I hear you. Makes me nervous as ****. It's fun though. Good kind of nervous.

That's the truth.

I'm almost always nervous, but this is more of an anticipatory nervous, instead of a "how bad is it going to be this time" nervous.

SVP is cool, I can tolerate him. Some others, not so much. I did see that about the Buffs, very cool.

It's not the same without Fowler to me either. I do like the show though, one of the better ones, if not the best they have to offer.

It's not the same but Davis is awesome too. Not a ton of drop off and if we weren't buff fans I don't think it would matter as much. Fielder is better but they are both talented and knowledgeable

I gotta think Corso can do Gameday as long as he wants-and feels like he can. Yes, he's not as sharp as he once was, but his headgear pick is still an entertaining bit. Its definitely not the same to me without Fowler, but I love having him on the mike on Saturday nights. Much easier on the ears than Musberger ever was, and the fact that he's a Buff makes it that much more fun. Hoping he gets to call one of our games soon.

I don't know why, but I'm too not worried about this game. If Sefo hadn't got injured last year we'd have beat this team and we are playing MUCH MUCH better than last year. The only thing the prophylactics have going for them is home field. It's ours to lose in my mind...turnovers and spastic teams will determine this game. Go Buffs!

I don't know why, but I'm too not worried about this game. If Sefo hadn't got injured last year we'd have beat this team and we are playing MUCH MUCH better than last year. The only thing the prophylactics have going for them is home field. It's ours to lose in my mind...turnovers and spastic teams will determine this game. Go Buffs!

Wish I shared your confidence. I am hopeful, but this is a very talented squad the Buffs are playing today. Winnable game for sure, but don't expect it to be a cakewalk.

Wish I shared your confidence. I am hopeful, but this is a very talented squad the Buffs are playing today. Winnable game for sure, but don't expect it to be a cakewalk.
Not a cakewalk, but I think if we play our brand of football and don't get in our own way, it's ours to lose. Big IFs...especially on the road against a talented, if not very well coached, team.

Back