What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs perception Nation Wide.

or lodo's in highlands ranch or Brix in Cherry Creek:thumbsup:

I thought the cougar's natural habitat was Elway's in Cherry Creek?

Nope. It's phantom ranch, grand canyon.

Look people, as social tolerance, acceptance, and understanding of the natural hunting and mating patterns of the cougar has increased, so too has the cougar's range. Once confined to the lobbies and bars of hotels in our nation's bigger cities, the cougar now thrives from coast to coast in a variety of locales. But, this expansion has not caused the cougars to abandon their original home.

Look people, as social tolerance, acceptance, and understanding of the natural hunting and mating patterns of the cougar has increased, so too has the cougar's range. Once confined to the lobbies and bars of hotels in our nation's bigger cities, the cougar now thrives from coast to coast in a variety of locales. But, this expansion has not caused the cougars to abandon their original home.

The cougar was always there, the range has neither increased or diminished. Awareness of the species is the simple explanation for the increased number of sightings. My buddy Vic was attacked by a cougar at The Walrus in college. He called me at four in the morning (from her lair) looking for me to aid his escape. I said, "no" he said, "she started crying" I said, "I'll be right there".

Cougars have feelings (and some deeply rooted baggage) too.

The cougar was always there, the range has neither increased or diminished. Awareness of the species is the simple explanation for the increased number of sightings. My buddy Vic was attacked by a cougar at The Walrus in college. He called me at four in the morning (from her lair) looking for me to aid his escape. I said, "no" he said, "she started crying" I said, "I'll be right there".

Cougars have feelings (and some deeply rooted baggage) too.

The Walrus says that his 'friend' Vic was attacked by a cougar at ... wait for it ... at The Walrus.:wow::confused:

This leads to the conclusion that cougars can either provide the host body or exist as a parasite. Moreover, this Cougar preys upon the friends and acquaintances of their symbiotic partners.

I saw this movie. It was called Fight Club. Methinks The Walrus and the Cougar lead very complicated lives.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Walrus says that his 'friend' Vic was attacked by a cougar at ... wait for it ... at The Walrus.:wow::confused:

This leads to the conclusion that cougars can either provide the host body or exist as a parasite. Moreover, this Cougar preys upon the friends and acquaintances of their symbiotic partners.

Methinks The Walrus and the Cougar lead very complicated lives.:lol:

Brother, you have no idea.

Brother, you have no idea.

It is becoming increasingly clear how you ended up in Brussels.

Ah, to be 6 foot 4 and come from Brussels. "I say do you speaka my language. She just smiles and gives me a vegemite sandwitch."

It is becoming increasingly clear how you ended up in Brussels.

Ah, to be 6 foot 4 and come from Brussels. "I say do you speaka my language. She just smiles and gives me a vegemite sandwitch."

Apparently, Vic "went to a land down under" with his cougar...

best_thread_ever.jpg

Apparently, Vic "went to a land down under" with his cougar...

We've all been there. Sometimes little Vic has a mind of his own.
Beer only emboldens Vic to seek shelter in the Cougar's lair.:lol:

Back