What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs to have largest Pac 12 crowd ever @ Alamo bowl!

We had a Whataburger in Thornton at 88th and Pearl in the late 70s. Triple with cheese for the win after practice.

Huge burger. Don't remember when it closed.

Yeah. I was a little off on the location. But right nest to the Wendy's near Cedar.

That location is now a Del Taco next to Wendy's. That current Del Taco location was a Hamburger Stand one and there was another one on Colfax near the Safeway on Garrison and I am not sure it is still there. Given the shape of the the building on Colfax, it makes sense that it was once a Whataburger. Darn shame that went away in Colorado.

To the south & west of that Wendy's, a new apartment complex is going up where a shopping center used to be at near the Hampton Inn. Much better use of land than an eyesore given that a light rail station is an easy walk to.

Whataburger is to Texas what In In-N-Out is to California.

In other words it's incredibly overrated. Decent, but not great.

That location is now a Del Taco next to Wendy's. That current Del Taco location was a Hamburger Stand one and there was another one on Colfax near the Safeway on Garrison and I am not sure it is still there. Given the shape of the the building on Colfax, it makes sense that it was once a Whataburger. Darn shame that went away in Colorado.

To the south & west of that Wendy's, a new apartment complex is going up where a shopping center used to be at near the Hampton Inn. Much better use of land than an eyesore given that a light rail station is an easy walk to.
That apartment building is MASSIVE!

Whataburger is to Texas what In In-N-Out is to California.

In other words it's incredibly overrated. Decent, but not great.

I have eaten both and I'd give Whataburger the edge over In N Out. Maybe it's my Texas & Oklahoma roots that speak for itself.

That apartment building is MASSIVE!

Yes I agree...I drive on Union everyday since it's near where I live and work.

Last whataburger place I went to was on Clements in Odessa. Don't go there but the burger was good.

Back