What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs vs. Arizona State Game Thread

What impressed me the most is that it felt like (minus one trick play) we actually played very conservative, vanilla offense. No real attempts to take it down field, just ran a half a dozen bread and butter plays.

And that leads to 580 yards and 40 points? Damn - the Rise is Real!

What impressed me the most is that it felt like (minus one trick play) we actually played very conservative, vanilla offense. No real attempts to take it down field, just ran a half a dozen bread and butter plays.

And that leads to 580 yards and 40 points? Damn - the Rise is Real!
This offense, when running at full speed, is almost impossible to stop. Crazy what that tempo does to defenses.

Can any one gif coach Mac getting the ice bath at the end of the game?
Also when I was just watching it again near the end when Awuzie sacked the QB they said he just set a record for most sacks on a QB. Was that CU record or FBS?

Can any one gif coach Mac getting the ice bath at the end of the game?
Also when I was just watching it again near the end when Awuzie sacked the QB they said he just set a record for most sacks on a QB. Was that CU record or FBS?
Most sacks for a CU DB

When's the last time we had a crowd like this? Georgia 2010 perhaps? Despite our issues in that season, Folsom was rocking that evening.

Back