What's new

Buffsurveyor's Sept. 7, 2019 Game Prediction

Bread

I like the mask
Club Member
I would use bitcoin if I could for Bovada, but I have no ****ing clue how to get it and google doesn’t help much either

DeNiro

My Dixie Wrecked
Club Member
#21 WR Scotty McKnight

@BuffSurveyor I'm sure you remember the above game where the Buffs put up 65 points. If not here is a link:

Also remember surveyor you guys gave up 65 points to this guy:

I know you laugh when we say 62-36 put you in a dearth spiral, but if you can't admit 65-51 drastically altered your place in the CFB world then reread the hate thread and remember you've only won 4 games the last two years. Enjoy.

Duck Dog

Club Member
Club Member
Some are going to be disappointed come the night of 09-07-2019?
Nicely done! I remember being surprised at the confidence Coach Barnett showed in the pre-game interview. He was very upbeat and commented that "They have not faced a downhill running game like ours." Talk about calling your shot.

2001Grad

I would use bitcoin if I could for Bovada, but I have no ****ing clue how to get it and google doesn’t help much either
I'm not sure it's the best way, but when I need BTC fast I do this.

You can get a Bitpay account and that will get you a bitcoin wallet.

At that point you can buy Bitcoin in person from various people. There is a guy I've been using for a few years, we meet up and I give him cash then I make the request and he sends the money from his Bitcoin wallet to mine. I wait for confirmation and then done. You have to remember that you're changed a fee, so make sure you factor that in

I've never used Bitcoin for betting, but I would assume that whoever you use would have detailed instructions on how to move the BTC from your wallet to find your account.

Hope that helps.

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
Bobo said CSU had a great scrimmage. Hill looked great. Anybody skeered?

Buffalewd

Club Member
Club Member
Skeered! No, but that dude has some ability and a nice beard. Need to stop the rush and bring the hurt! Landman "Hammer Time"!