What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

dc Buffzone: Men’s basketball: Marquette eliminates CU Buffs in second-round thriller

I think us fanatic fans need to accept the Florida win as an upset, and the Marquette game as an almost upset, but more of great finish to a great team. I just wanted them not to be humilicate with their notorious turnovers to one of the biggest ball stealing teams in the country. We played well. Great season, thanks Buffs,with a highly considered recruitment class, could be another good year, but remember. . we're in the Big 12 now!

I wish I could understand the transition from NCAA to NBA. I was shocked to hear the two radio guys tell listeners, " Cody will not be back next year, he's expected to be a top 10 NBA lottery pick, and to ignore his injuries and numbers." Really?! I realize players like Lebron come right out of high school to the NBA, but Williams didn't seem that caliber with 18pts avg. And he missed 13 games due to "minor" injuries. . does the term "injury-prone" apply? And while when he did play he didn't play that much of the game unlike KJ, but his avg was 12 pts. . good shooting percentage. . but considering playing time and shots made. . ? And they said if KJ stays another year he could miss out on $70 million in lost salary and one year less NBA playing time? I GET watching millionaire businessmen playing for "your team" is kind of hypocritical, but shouldn't college be a little more. . honest? pure? authentic? OK call me naive.

Back