What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

C-Unit Nominated For Naismith Student Section Award

I hope they let the kids know they will be responsible for this on their income tax.

You're only allowed to complain if you've voted once today. Have you voted yet? If not, you can't complain.

Where does it show the current standings?
They had a post on Friday, I'll see if the standings are updated in a second.

Think I voted 30 times last weekend.

Edit: No update on the standings yet but I think they update it Friday night.

Last edited:
Voted. Off-topic, but Dennis didn't "found" the C-Unit unless he spent about eight years in college or started it in high school. It was around in 2002-03.

Voted. Off-topic, but Dennis didn't "found" the C-Unit unless he spent about eight years in college or started it in high school. It was around in 2002-03.

The C-unit was in fact founded his freshmen year ('04-'05?). I remember him and about six of his friends, standing together wearing pasty-yellow shirts with "C-unit" scrawled on them. It became much more wide-spread the following season. Prior to then, there was no organized student section. Give the man his credit.

Last edited:
The C-unit was in fact founded his freshmen year ('04-'05?). I remember him and about six of his friends, standing together wearing pasty-yellow shirts with "C-unit" scrawled on them. It became much more wide-spread the following season. Prior to then, there was no organized student section. Give the man his credit.

I thought it was the first year after I was gone ('05-06), but I could be wrong. I just remember thinking "dammit, where was that when I was a student?"

Listen, I know nothing about the guy and it sounds like he has done a lot for CU ball. That said, C-Unit shirts were around in the 02-03 season. I can't prove it to you, but I can say that year was the last year I went to games at the foamdome and I distinctly remember seeing the shirts then.

Listen, I know nothing about the guy and it sounds like he has done a lot for CU ball. That said, C-Unit shirts were around in the 02-03 season. I can't prove it to you, but I can say that year was the last year I went to games at the foamdome and I distinctly remember seeing the shirts then.

The first time I remember seeing them was in the 04-05 season. We were playing Texas on Mardi Gras and Marcus Hall had a rowdy dunk.

I could be wrong. Remember the same shirts with the scroll script C-UNIT, just don't remember going to any games my junior or senior year (big surprise :thumbsup:). Either way, go vote for C-UNIT.

Edit: BTW, Marcus Hall was a character. Kid used to stand in the doorway of his dorm room, arms rested on the side of the door, butt naked with his dick swinging. Willard Hall, which at the time was a co-ed dorm (with co-ed floors).

Last edited:
Let me say, I clicked on the link to cast my vote. I was sent to a Facebook page. WTF is Facebook? But OK, I was determined to vote! But I could find no way to vote! Just some person who wanted to "be my friend." WTF?

So, even though I wanted to, I did not vote.

One more thing. I would only vote out of guilt. My personal opinion is that Internet polls are total bull****. Rammies love 'em. Buffs, generally, don't give a flying ****. Along those lines, I'd be more proud to come in last. If these polls were one person, one vote then fine. But the thought of a bunch of loser geeks sitting in it's dorm room stuffing a ballot makes me upchuck. Figureatively speaking.

Let me say, I clicked on the link to cast my vote. I was sent to a Facebook page. WTF is Facebook? But OK, I was determined to vote! But I could find no way to vote! Just some person who wanted to "be my friend." WTF?

So, even though I wanted to, I did not vote.

One more thing. I would only vote out of guilt. My personal opinion is that Internet polls are total bull****. Rammies love 'em. Buffs, generally, don't give a flying ****. Along those lines, I'd be more proud to come in last. If these polls were one person, one vote then fine. But the thought of a bunch of loser geeks sitting in it's dorm room stuffing a ballot makes me upchuck. Figureatively speaking.
Hey I live in an apartment now, asshole.

Back