What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal @ Colorado football Game thread

Horrible play calling yet again in the red zone. How many times you going to run powell on first and second down? Buffs should have 40 points by now.

Way to step up, D!

Let's get that run game rolling and close this thing.

I've never seen a team go on 4th down this much in a game... just wow

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Probably factoring in the wind when they call it but also a desperate team looking to get a second win in their best chance of the season and Dykes is a Leach disciple who is trying to find nontraditional ways of getting his team an advantage.

I'm not saying Adkins looks likes Rashaan Salaam, but he totally looks like Rashaan Salaam.

Basketball wins. Soccer wins in the NCAA Tournament. Both Cross Country teams qualify for the NCAA's. Football is winning.

This is why every day should start with free bacon.

Good win Buffs! Feel good for the coaches and players. At least there is no one there to rush the field and embarrass us.

Great stick by Bell there! That's how you defend that swing pass, fellas!

Back