What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal PG - Jorge Gutierrez

Who cares? Butts were in the seats and the Buffs won. 'Nuff said.

If Boyle forked out $11 x 1000, or whatever, that's a great story.

Boyle's generosity (marketing savvy) just might earn the AD 3x from greatful boosters who have an interest in taking care of Tad.

Gutierrez refused an interview after the game. Come on dude! This isn't the NBA for Christ's sake.

Gutierrez refused an interview after the game. Come on dude! This isn't the NBA for Christ's sake.

I'm sure he was upset. And he had to be out of it, too. His injury was a sprained ankle, but as he went down with it Dre kneed him in the head. Gutierrez was suffering from a concussion.

It isn't; maybe he knew he was too upset to speak rationaly. as far as Cu fans taunting a kid who wanted to play for CU, but was not offered--- that seems low class to me. Now taunting Buzz......that I am thumbs up for!

btw, Gutierrez was interviewed after the game in the Longmont Times-Call. I just read the article.

It isn't; maybe he knew he was too upset to speak rationaly. as far as Cu fans taunting a kid who wanted to play for CU, but was not offered--- that seems low class to me. Now taunting Buzz......that I am thumbs up for!

Yep....fact of the matter is if Tad were coach he'd be in the Black & Gold....Bz looks for a certain prototype for his system which undoubtedly will be his failing/demise in the ACC

I was going to post that he had wanted to go to CU but that Bz didn't offer but I was not 100% sure that was true. All I know is that the Post (we love the Post, right?) article said that he refused to give an interview. But I guess I should have considered the source.

Refused an interview from the Denver Post? I like this kid.

I don't think anyone taunted him. I said that in jest.

I don't think anyone taunted him. I said that in jest.

The old dude behind me yelled "Go back to Chihuahua" when Jorge was at the foul line. I don't think I've ever been so pissed at a CU fan in my life. Plus, Jorge's family/friends were sitting one row over from us. Absolutely embarrassing. He & the Cal fan who whistled throughout the game every time a Buff was shooting free throws can go **** themselves.

The old dude behind me yelled "Go back to Chihuahua" when Jorge was at the foul line. I don't think I've ever been so pissed at a CU fan in my life. Plus, Jorge's family/friends were sitting one row over from us. Absolutely embarrassing. He & the Cal fan who whistled throughout the game every time a Buff was shooting free throws can go **** themselves.

**** that guy. I hate people like that.

And what was up with the whistling guy? I saw him whistle but then he would cheer after we made our free throws. I'm guessing he was drunk but strange guy none the less.

**** that guy. I hate people like that.

And what was up with the whistling guy? I saw him whistle but then he would cheer after we made our free throws. I'm guessing he was drunk but strange guy none the less.

Was that the same ahole calling for a defensive 3 second violation?

I woulda told the Chihuahua guy to shut up. And what is wrong with whistling while the opposing team is at the foul line?

If Boyle forked out $11 x 1000, or whatever, that's a great story.

Boyle's generosity (marketing savvy) just might earn the AD 3x from greatful boosters who have an interest in taking care of Tad.

I havent read anything saying that Tad is actually paying for those tickets, just that students get in free "courtesy" of Tad Boyle. Just a guess but I think the free tickets was the schools decision to help ensure a good atmosphere for the NIT agmes and that Tad got his name on it because it was his idea and/or for PR purposes. And the price per game of student season tickets is about $2 not $11. Still, have a tough time believing that Tad would fork over thousands of his own dollars when almost all of those students would attend the games anyways, free or not.

I havent read anything saying that Tad is actually paying for those tickets, just that students get in free "courtesy" of Tad Boyle. Just a guess but I think the free tickets was the schools decision to help ensure a good atmosphere for the NIT agmes and that Tad got his name on it because it was his idea and/or for PR purposes. And the price per game of student season tickets is about $2 not $11. Still, have a tough time believing that Tad would fork over thousands of his own dollars when almost all of those students would attend the games anyways, free or not.
surprise surprise, you take the most negative possible view.

You don't even get the point, do you? Tad Boyle is the first bball coach I can remember that "gets it" your jerkiness.

Back