What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal vs CU WBB

Buffballer

Tonight is the start of a challenging weekend with Cal. Six teams are tied for 6th place in the PAC at 1-3, Cal and CU are two of them. Cal is a tough matchup due to size and athleticism. That being said one of CUs two conference wins was against this Cal team. Making shots, limiting TOs and defending the 5 & 4 will be the keys. $1 hotdogs tonight, how can you pass that up?

Lex and Kennedy got 7 shots in the second half. cal post got 25 points and 9 boards in the second half, game over.

Lex and Kennedy got 7 shots in the second half. cal post got 25 points and 9 boards in the second half, game over.
Cal post Kristin Anigwe was not PAC-12 FOY last season for no reason. She is really good and keeps getting better. Earlier this season, against a way overmatched non-conf team (don't remember who it was) she scored 51 points playing only about half the game.

We have to have a total team effort to beat a team like this like the UK game. I can't say anybody played well besides Robinson and Burich. KL, Smith, Ellis and Freeman shot badly. Combined 12/44 (27%). I'm amazed we were tied late in the 3rd. Going to be a long year. Just hope we can get 4-5 conference wins.

I think Freeman is having problems with her ankles, if I heard correctly on the radio.

Again, we don't have a post game and it kills us.

Back