What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

cal vs usc tonight ?

so, I was thinking like this... cal beat us/makes cal look better beating usc... oh well

It was Cal because they beat us (even though it was close). But college football is a crazy game. You never know what might happen, meaning we stand a strong chance at beating USC in a few weeks.

Although people are sad for the pitiful, they are slightly delighted in that they are not in their position; they take slight delight in their betterment. You do not need much to be pitied, just failure.
Now jealousy, that must be earned. That look you see upon the face of the envious, that needs to be earned. That resentment you notice that they hold for you, that needs to be earned.
For their jealousy proves that you are better than them, even just for the moment. It proves that they would like to be you, and that you have done something so extraordinary, that they despise their own achievements compared to yours.
Be proud of their jealousy, for it is truly earned.
Truly yours,
Arnold Schwarzenegger

You're gonna have to tell me which team you root for before I can figure out WTF you are talking about.

USC fans are very respectable at least when playing Washington. There is a long history of battling each other for the PAC title, so I think a lot of the fan respect comes from the older fans (there are some younger, bandwagon douche-bag fans mixed into the fan base), but SC is really not as bad as say Oregon or Arizona fans.

Of all the SC and UT alumni and fans I know - I enjoy hanging out with exactly 2 from each school. The rest are turd sandwiches or giant douches. I refuse to vote given those choices.

Win or lose. With the way the Trojans took a hit on injuries last night, I can at least see us making this a close game.

Of all the SC and UT alumni and fans I know - I enjoy hanging out with exactly 2 from each school. The rest are turd sandwiches or giant douches. I refuse to vote given those choices.

Every time you vote, it's between a douche and a turd sandwich. Haven't you figured that out yet?

giant-douche-and-turd-sandwich.jpg

Back