What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Calling ALLBUFFS ballot box stuffers>>>

Just voted and Alexa and the Iowa State girl are tied right now for the lead

I can only vote once a day on each device. Anyone found a way to do multiple votes on a device?

I've been voting only on the computer. Cleared the cookies and voted again. I will vote from the phone now.

Three contenders in the mix. I will be going out later and will have a different IP so I should be able to vote on my phone again.

The Iowa State Player has over 600 votes. So does another player. Alexa is just over 475 so if we are going to ballot stuff, do it now. This ends at 11 AM Mountain time.

It was a fight between Buffalo and Iowa State at the end. Buffalo player won 779 to 755. Alexa third with 487. Since our normal stuffing techniques didn't work on this one we would have had to have a bunch more participants to make it work.

Buffalo player won? Wow! I wonder if they were sending out emails to season ticket holders or something. I know there were overnight surges every day.

Back