What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Camera Reports CU to the PAC!!!

Does CU have a water polo team? I know they don't have a baseball team. They might as well not have a football or basketball team.

well with dan hawkins as coach, I do kinda question if we have a football program. :lol:

I do wish you guys good luck though. Its unfortunate the conference didn't work for all of us.

Yeah - it sucks, not going to lie.

However, you guys will enjoy several nice venues and road trips, and be even less competitive in athletics than you were in the Big XII.

Last year's result notwithstanding, I reallllly don't see the school who is aobut to go to the MWC and get pushed around as someone who should be making such statements.

However, you guys will enjoy several nice venues and road trips, and be even less competitive in athletics than you were in the Big XII.

Sour grapes. But I don't blame you. We'll see what we can do to be more competitive with the extra $10MM or so per year that we'll get out of the new conference.

I agree if its the PAC-16. But if its just the PAC-12 who knows. USC actullay got some sanctions and Oregon should. I hope my post above didn't sound mean because I really do miss the Big 8. I hate the big 12 though.

Back