What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Carson Lee

Lee seems to have the strength and size to be a good center. Still would like them to reach out for a LG/RT in the portal depending on where the coaches play Brown.

It looks like he is finally being arraigned today, although I dont know what the charges are. Until his legal case is resolved, I doubt the school or the football team will take any action against him.

4/1/22
8:15 AM​
1Hr​
IN PERSON​
LEE, CARSON​
Arraignment​
D72021CR1642​
Boulder County​
Courtroom L

So does anybody know what the deal is? I was certain Lee was booted from campus...maybe i was wrong about that. If he is back there is an outside chance CU could filed a starting five on the OL that would maybe, just maybe, get it done. Brown and Filip at OT, Wiley and Roddick at G and Lee at C might give the O a puncher's chance.
I'd wager the adults in the room said, given this is a standard assault case (2 males, no weapon used, not sexual assault against a female, ie has nothing to do with title 9-whatever), the administration will reinstate his status as a student athlete immediately or face a thunderstorm of lawsuits on the grounds that the university violated his due process rights.

I'd wager the adults in the room said, given this is a standard assault case (2 males, no weapon used, not sexual assault against a female, ie has nothing to do with title 9-whatever), the administration will reinstate his status as a student athlete immediately or face a thunderstorm of lawsuits on the grounds that the university violated his due process rights.
Didn’t the other guy end up in the ER with a fractured skull?

And didn’t Carson attend a felony arraignment today?

CSU? Is he even allowed to leave the state?

Was he expelled?

It’s an unfortunate situation. Hopefully he makes better decisions at his next stop and things work out for him.

Carson Lee, 20, pleaded guilty Thursday to one count of second-degree assault. A charge of third-degree assault was dismissed as part of the plea deal.

Lee was sentenced to 30 days in jail, along with 60 hours of community service. He was also given a deferred sentence of 30 months in custody, which he would only serve if he does not comply with the terms of his probation.

Interesting that the judge rejected the plea deal which had been reached less than a week ago for not being punitive enough.

Hoping the victim comes out of his surgeries and rehab without permanent health issues.

Also hoping that Lee learns from this and is never again a danger to society.
Agreed, hopefully those head injuries don’t resurface later in life. Also given the state of healthcare, I hope the victim’s medical bills aren’t financially crippling.

Teams from the SEC might be the only programs that would accept his transfer. And if they did, he may never sniff the field.

Sally Schrager, is that you?
Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

*me pretending to get that reference*

Back