What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Carson Lee

I've been told by Greeley cops, that if they see a young person driving late at night, ithey figure it's about 50-50 they're committing a crime - usually drugs or alcohol

LavishAggressiveBovine-size_restricted.gif

Hmm.... I think you're right.

I wonder what this guy was wearing?

He was probably asking for it.
You're 100% right. We should take everything the victim said as an undisputed fact. If he swung at Lee first, it doesn't matter if Lee punched him once or 30 times. Because of Lee's football privilege, he's a strong young man thus any attempt to defend himself should be met with attempted murder charges. Heck, why even have the trial?
:rolleyes:
Making sure a drunk and vulnerable young woman makes it home safely is not stupid.
Good Lord reading comprehension.

Taking a drunk woman home = not stupid

Taking a drunk woman having a fight with her boyfriend to the place he is located = very very verry stupid.

You're 100% right. We should take everything the victim said as an undisputed fact. If he swung at Lee first, it doesn't matter if Lee punched him once or 30 times. Because of Lee's football privilege, he's a strong young man thus any attempt to defend himself should be met with attempted murder charges. Heck, why even have the trial?
:rolleyes:

Good Lord reading comprehension.

Taking a drunk woman home = not stupid

Taking a drunk woman having a fight with her boyfriend to the place he is located = very very verry stupid.
Honest question: Has anybody indicated that they're taking everything that the victim said as an undisputed fact?

Honest question: Has anybody indicated that they're taking everything that the victim said as an undisputed fact?
I was responding to someone who compared my suggestion of waiting for legal proceedings based on the victim's suspicious account of the events to a rape victim asking for it BC of what she was wearing... Yeah I'm pretty sure a few have indicated believing everything the victim said.

You keep mentioning nobody is permanently damaged. How do you know this? There could easily be permanent damage due to a fractured skull and bleeding in the brain. Not to mention potential permanent mental or emotional damage.
I see Isaac every weekday at school pick up, at youth soccer, etc., the permanent damage is heart-wrenching. Beyond horrible. Lee will be lucky to have not administered a similar tragedy.

Well, he's on the Spring roster so I guess KD is more worried about depth than character.
I thought the student kangaroo court banned him from campus for a gazillion years...or did they vote to put him on a deep space probe to Saturn?

Upset. Seems like they let things die down and then just slipped him back into the team. Maybe I missed a decision made by the school. 🤷‍♂️
Why are people are upset? A lot of bitching around here every year about "institutional hurdles" that have hindered this program to sign and retain good players, but now we're upset about something being kicked under the rug?

Fans want this program and administration to act in a manner that is more conducive for fielding a better team, except when the program and administration actually does act in a manner that is more conducive for fielding a better team.

So does anybody know what the deal is? I was certain Lee was booted from campus...maybe i was wrong about that. If he is back there is an outside chance CU could filed a starting five on the OL that would maybe, just maybe, get it done. Brown and Filip at OT, Wiley and Roddick at G and Lee at C might give the O a puncher's chance.

Don't step on my buzz.

Actually, those five might be able to generate something. No depth behind them, mind you, but that 5 might work.

At least I am telling myself that now.
Agreed. There is a solid combination among that group, especially with good coaching and better playcalling. Depth is obviously still a huge concern. Hopefully they are looking to add another after Spring Ball.

Hopefully Lee can get It sorted out and be a contributor. But CU got to develop multiple options at Center or go back to the transfer portal

Back