What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Central Arkansas

Nice of you to eat your crow about the CSU game

Ah yes. This has been a busy week, but you do deserve your props.

The crow tastes delicious. I was so wrong and you were so right. You da man. It's your world dog, I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

Good call on the game and I couldn't be happier to be wrong.

Two ways: 1) Clouds contain water vapor, which contains oxygen. Duh. 2) Clouds reduce the ceiling, as every pilot knows, thus transforming outside to inside and altitude has no effect inside. Duh.

3. Don't forget that at altitude the sun's rays are more intense, the clouds minimize the impact of the sun's rays. They are really effective at doing this for night games.

I'm sure the team will be drinking this :rofl:: Look at the bottom symbol on the can..altitude... yeah, that's it!!! :rolling_eyes:
BOOSTaCANSx4_10-10.jpg

After seeing UCA the last couple of days, the kids are very resecptful, they do have some good size for some of their kids, but since I have no clue who any of them where I could have been talking to a 3rd team tackle.

Coach was polite, very low key.

After seeing UCA the last couple of days, the kids are very resecptful, they do have some good size for some of their kids, but since I have no clue who any of them where I could have been talking to a 3rd team tackle.

Coach was polite, very low key.

I saw several photos of locals at the high school the team practiced at yesterday. They were apparently wanting pics with the players and got them. The players themselves are nice guys as I'm sure the Colorado players are when visiting another team and coach was low key? He must have had something on his mind. He can get that pissed off look on his face when motivated. Players hate seeing that. :thumbsup:
Talked to one of them and they are enjoying the scenery but very focused.

I saw several photos of locals at the high school the team practiced at yesterday. They were apparently wanting pics with the players and got them. The players themselves are nice guys as I'm sure the Colorado players are when visiting another team and coach was low key? He must have had something on his mind. He can get that pissed off look on his face when motivated. Players hate seeing that. :thumbsup:
Talked to one of them and they are enjoying the scenery but very focused.
They were more focused today then yesterday for sure.

Uh oh, the Boulder cops killed a bear tonight. I hope he wasn't one of their stars.

Last edited:
I'd be curious to know if Bohn & Co. realized UCA was a top FCS opponent when this was scheduled (they've made the playoffs the last two seasons). If you're going to play an FCS opponent, you might as well go all out and schedule a poor FCS team. Speaking of poor FCS teams, it appears Nicholls State has replaced Grambling State on our 2015 schedule per CU media guide.

Back