What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CFB Playoff.

The problem that always exists for G5 teams is that half their games are always against teams we'd criticize a P5 team for scheduling.
And yet these same people pump up the same SEC that has Georgia's schedule including Vandy (a pathetic excuse for a football team,) UAB which is a G5 team, and Charleston Southern which is a below .500 FCS team. Bama has Mercer which is FCS, Southern Miss, a bad G5 team, and New Mexico State which is one of the worst excuses for a G5 team in existence.

In general I don't support the arguments for G5 teams. I think that having a schedule that allows for multiple "bye" weeks with opponents who are no threat makes a big difference. P5 teams tend to get beat up when even bad conference opponents are physically stronger than G5 opponents.

This year Cincinnati has played a schedule loaded with overmatched opponents as well but they did play some quality teams and beat Notre Dame which is on the edge of playoff consideration.

Fun read about what could cause the most chaos in the playoff. I could get on board with all the ingredients except **** bailer.

**** bailer
This Is The Way GIF

OSU loss in Big 12 game makes it so much easier for the committee to justify a two loss Alabama in the playoffs.

I wish that Kelly would’ve waited for this LSU business so that I could’ve gone full throated “I told you so!” on ND being in the playoffs.
Haha just backing in once again. Although let’s see how Bama continues. Maybe Georgia just ****s the bed and makes it real easy for SEC to get two teams

Haha just backing in once again. Although let’s see how Bama continues. Maybe Georgia just ****s the bed and makes it real easy for SEC to get two teams

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I'm not convince ND gets in over Baylor. Baylor is a conference champ and has 3 ranked wins. ND has zero ranked wins.

Young is on another level. His OL hasn't played like this all year.

Scoring 24 vs UGA in a game this year would have impressed me. To do it in a half, I'm blown away.

That's got to be a staged photo, right? No one sits all day watching football in those kind of chairs. That looks miserable.

This was video they showed during halftime of the Cincy-UH game. I took the pic. But yea still could've been staged

Committee going to make bama and Georgia one and three or two and four to guarantee they play for the championship. Too bad, I had hope for this season.

Bama moves up to #1 with a win today. I can't imagine that UGA would drop all the way to #4. So, yeah, I suppose it would be set up for the national championship game to be a rematch of the SEC Championship.

Bama moves up to #1 with a win today. I can't imagine that UGA would drop all the way to #4. So, yeah, I suppose it would be set up for the national championship game to be a rematch of the SEC Championship.

There's also a possibility Michigan could move up to #1. So the other would likely be:

1. Michigan
2. Alabama
3. Cincy
4. Georiga

Back