What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Changes coming to the Scout board: Post by Kyle Ringo

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Posted: Today 2:50 PM
[h=4]New management[/h]
Hey everyone,

Wanted to let you know this site will have new publishers and writers within the next few weeks as well as some exciting changes to the look and feel of things. I think you will like what they have planned.

I'm not sure about the exact timing of it all, but it's time to let someone else give it go with this site.

Thanks for all the great questions and conversations these past few years. It's been a pleasure getting to know some of you.

You can always reach me at the newspaper ringok@dailycamera.com or on Twitter @KyleRingo.

I don't think Kyle could serve the Daily Camera and Scout equally well. It's not that the two jobs conflicted outright, but they didn't seem to mesh well. "Buffcountry" was a mess before Ringo arrived and it's mess when he's leaving.

Back