What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CharGriller Official Buffs vs. Cal Score Prediction Thread

I think the celebrations and other things help them come together today and fight as a team. Hope that some legendary Buffs are in town for the Salaam Jersey Retirement and they get a chance to speak to the boys and get them focused.
Ralphie 31
Oski 20

I was right there until the interception return followed by the Cal score. Dammit! I predicted 33-17 and it was at 37-21.

So he should have taken a knee.
Talk of taking a knee always makes me think of Hawkins and his "Gandhi never took a knee". Which makes me think of how the Buffs lost that game at KU. Which makes me lean heavily toward believing in taking a knee if there's a question of whether it's the right approach.

Talk of taking a knee always makes me think of Hawkins and his "Gandhi never took a knee". Which makes me think of how the Buffs lost that game at KU. Which makes me lean heavily toward believing in taking a knee if there's a question of whether it's the right approach.

That ****ing KU game. Look on the bright side though - it rid us of that buffoon.

It's not like he was running time clock out. We were in pass mode so Cody could accumulate yards.

Back