What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Charles Clark to Oregon

In lieu of actual tradition or championships, Oregon should go do some retail therapy on the backs of more Chinese 12 yr olds.

Ducks suck. All the money in the world won't make that place a champion, history has proved it.

Last edited:
No. He ran up a big bill though in the computer department (back when they billed you a lot for cpu time) and was afraid to come back and face the bill.

I knew it was something silly along the lines of school computers and "if they'd only known then what they know now". :D

No. He ran up a big bill though in the computer department (back when they billed you a lot for cpu time) and was afraid to come back and face the bill.
Well, he certainly hooked up my schools with the latest and greatest growing up, and was by far the best house for trick or treating, so I'd say he's rebalanced his karma!

Back