What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chuck Pagano-- currently unemployed

Come on Sinkratz-Pagano had Leukemia
Tedford had major heart surgery and you want to hire him for a demanding, high pressure job. Both serious question marks IYAM. My bigger fear with Tedford is whether his health has caused him to change his approach which made him successful in his early days at Cal.

Tedford had major heart surgery and you want to hire him for a demanding, high pressure job. Both serious question marks IYAM. My bigger fear with Tedford is whether his health has caused him to change his approach which made him successful in his early days at Cal.

Agree with you there. TBH I'd rather have Holgerson, Babers, or Jimmy Lake at this point.

pagano passes my "not derek mason or jim leavitt" test. but, there are better candidates out there, i think. he'd probably be ok here.
The only thing I like about the idea of hiring Pagano is that we'd likely get a very heartwarming segment on ESPN Gameday about his battle with cancer.

Clough is a million times better than D Mac.
Just a follow up from today’s **** show. Al and DMac talking about various coaches and the Chuck Neinas award came up with Riley and Campbell getting the award as “Co recipients” and DMac couldn’t believe “a coach from Iowa State” got it and that was absurd that Saban didn’t win it. Of course Al’s dumb ass chimes in “well Saban makes so much more money” as his reasoning why Saban didn’t win it.

I don’t understand why they insist on talking about college football if they aren’t going to take the time to learn about it.

Just a follow up from today’s **** show. Al and DMac talking about various coaches and the Chuck Neinas award came up with Riley and Campbell getting the award as “Co recipients” and DMac couldn’t believe “a coach from Iowa State” got it and that was absurd that Saban didn’t win it. Of course Al’s dumb ass chimes in “well Saban makes so much more money” as his reasoning why Saban didn’t win it.

I don’t understand why they insist on talking about college football if they aren’t going to take the time to learn about it.

I don’t know why you guys punish yourselves by listening. I gave up forever ago, those 2 are ****ing awful. They are the worst radio show I’ve ever heard in my life. I have no idea how they’re popular or even on the radio. D-Mac is so ****ing stupid and annoying and while I don’t ‘hate’ big al he spends the entire time talking about how smart he is because he was a football player. **** it’s awful, makes me angry just thinking about those 2 ass-hats.

Someday I’m going to listen to these Sandy and D Mac guys, simply because everyone hates them so much.

I don’t know why you guys punish yourselves by listening. I gave up forever ago, those 2 are ****ing awful. They are the worst radio show I’ve ever heard in my life. I have no idea how they’re popular or even on the radio. D-Mac is so ****ing stupid and annoying and while I don’t ‘hate’ big al he spends the entire time talking about how smart he is because he was a football player. **** it’s awful, makes me angry just thinking about those 2 ass-hats.
Same reason why Skip Bayless is a thing. Sensational takes draw ratings. I actually like them for Broncos coverage, because they know what they’re talking about most of the time and have interesting thoughts. The occasional CFB talk is brutal though.

Same reason why Skip Bayless is a thing. Sensational takes draw ratings. I actually like them for Broncos coverage, because they know what they’re talking about most of the time and have interesting thoughts. The occasional CFB talk is brutal though.

I’ll give you that! I love the Broncos but the extensive down to “Peyton Manning took a **** today” coverage has just turned me away. But I don’t mind the 2 before them as much.

Back