What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Classiest Fans in Basketball

Thank you for honoring us with the classiest fan base title. As far as the "riot" goes... Police were lined up in riot gear waiting for people to leave the bars. Obviously that is going to lead to the wrong out come.

Also... I guess this weak thread is the result of you guys getting your ASS kicked this year? I look forward to you guys posting some more youtube videos because that is all the smack you have. Hopefully next year Xavier can help you guys win another half. Now go ahead and leave your lame and predicable dick ***** comments.

P.S. XJ sorry that Arizona didn't recruit you bro.

told you guys airzona was a douche.

That's fine. I tried to play it cool, but you guys just sound like bitter losers. Resorting to you tube videos, and fan base bashing is a clear cut sign. Some of you are cool as hell, and I enjoyed talking hoops with you. I think my welcome here has come to an end. *********** cool name. A+ and well done.

That's fine. I tried to play it cool, but you guys just sound like bitter losers. Resorting to you tube videos, and fan base bashing is a clear cut sign. Some of you are cool as hell, and I enjoyed talking hoops with you. I think my welcome here has come to an end. *********** cool name. A+ and well done.

Says the guy being a whiny douche after his team bows out. As I said after CU **** on you last season and you promptly disappeared until you won again, you're the type of guy who's a fraud: "friendly" as long as Arizona is winning. Have a ****ty offseason jacking to the Sean Miller poster on your ceiling.

Cute theory, but wouldn't I have been posting after we whooped your ass in the P-12 tournament? Or after the first meeting when we beat you @ home. I did post after we beat you @Colorado but that was only to talk **** to Arizona fans. As far as being pissed after we lost. Why would I be? We freaking lost to Dirk Nowitzki. The only frustrating part is losing Ashley considering he would be the ideal person to defend him. No shame losing in the Elite 8.

Sorry to XJ. Those comments were not cool.

Cute theory, but wouldn't I have been posting after we whooped your ass in the P-12 tournament? Or after the first meeting when we beat you @ home. I did post after we beat you @Colorado but that was only to talk **** to Arizona fans. As far as being pissed after we lost. Why would I be? We freaking lost to Dirk Nowitzki. The only frustrating part is losing Ashley considering he would be the ideal person to defend him. No shame losing in the Elite 8.

You were here defending the refs after the robbery in the desert, promptly fled on Valentine's Day when CU's win went final, then popped up again right after the game in Vegas claiming "Oh I just so happened to have a lot of studying that coincided". As for Arizona fans, don't go around being pompous pieces of **** and then expect the rest of the Pac to have any sympathy when you lose in the postseason. A recent example is Monty's retirement: fans of every other Pac school were praising Monty and complimenting his fantastic career, while Arizona fans were saying **** like "My favorite Monty memories are ZONA beating him" and "BEAR DOWN!!". Just not the time for that.

And XJ's comments were unanimously condemned here from the second they were said. You're not upsetting anyone, sorry..

Not the best Wildcat team in the tourney (again).
Apparently only CU can bring out your best. You should be thanking XJ for giving your boys the motivation to play like champions. You peaked too early.

You were here defending the refs after the robbery in the desert, promptly fled on Valentine's Day when CU's win went final, then popped up again right after the game in Vegas claiming "Oh I just so happened to have a lot of studying that coincided". As for Arizona fans, don't go around being pompous pieces of **** and then expect the rest of the Pac to have any sympathy when you lose in the postseason. A recent example is Monty's retirement: fans of every other Pac school were praising Monty and complimenting his fantastic career, while Arizona fans were saying **** like "My favorite Monty memories are ZONA beating him" and "BEAR DOWN!!". Just not the time for that.

And XJ's comments were unanimously condemned here from the second they were said. You're not upsetting anyone, sorry..

So anrgy lol. I couldn't care less if I was upsetting you or not. XJ is a student athlete and deserves proper respect.

Not the best Wildcat team in the tourney (again).
Apparently only CU can bring out your best. You should be thanking XJ for giving your boys the motivation to play like champions. You peaked too early.

Peaked too early? More like lost a key player. In that case you guys peaked too early too. Only you guys peaked 10 games in.

Read your post bub. Also, that's what you guys call a riot? No wonder you guys are so weak.

I see you in this thread throwing a tantrum and whining over a thread title that's in jest (and you don't understand). As usual, an Arizona fan policing other boards looking for praise.

Peaked too early? More like lost a key player. In that case you guys peaked too early too. Only you guys peaked 10 games in.

In honor of Wisconsin and those blind gentlemen wandering the court wearing foot locker shirts, I beared down and watched all 27 episodes of TJ Hooker on YouTube.

No episodes were more satisfying than U of AARP (or U of Anus Preparation) fail to live up to your and your fanbase's lofty expectations, followed by the TPD beat down delivered to a fanbase who could use a little humility.

Go ahead and blame the refs, blame the Police, and blame your underdeveloped humanity for the respect you haven't earned. Despite Sean Miller's second E8 season, it doesn't cover the stench of you and your kind.

So now it is our fault that some dick ***** student films an interaction with the cops. Titles it "Arizona students riot after Wisconsin loss". Uploads it to youtube and we post a link to it here to make fun of it. Now you are blaming us for calling it a riot?

Why don't you tell your own idot fans how to act before you come here and preach to us. Clean up your own house first.

Yawn. Try to not lose by 30 in the first round of the tourney next season... if you even make it considering Dweebwinnie seems to be eager to start his D-League career.

Yawn. Try to not lose by 30 in the first round of the tourney next season... if you even make it considering Dweebwinnie seems to be eager to start his D-League career.

Airzona got his fellow Zona fan police to come by? How cute. Yawn.

The post Elite-8 meltdown continues.

I truly, truly enjoyed the dick ***** meltdown across the internet, especially amongst their legions of morons on twitter.

Back